Training hard with the Blueberry

*F/n pov*

I  giggled I watched Blue scold Papyrus as Dream look at me.

Holy shit holy shit holy shit.

It okays, he won't hurt you, it's Dream how terrifying can he be?

"Where did you to go we were worried sick!"

I chuckled and look away nervously. Kinda like how my mom would scold me if she caught me coming home late...

Dream placed his hand on my shoulder gently

"Hey are you okay?"

I nodded trying to shake it off. I clenched the box that had the donut in it tightly. I was still mad. Could you blame me though?

"Hey I don't mean to be rude but I really just want to be alone right now, I appreciate that you all trying to help-"

Dream put his hand out basically telling me to shut up-
Stretch handed me some....gold
...coins?

Okay sure I geuss...?

"Theres an inn in town, by Muffet's"

I nodded thanking them for the money and walked to the inn slowly. I mean it was a brisk walk. But I enjoyed it. It felt forever since I was able to breath calmly, and alone that is.

I stepped into the inn slowly, it was warm in there compared to outside. Still a bit chilly bit not much.

(I didn't know much so it's the
opposite of undertale, rabbit so now it's fox, just go with it)

The nice lady fox greeted me as her  child hugged my legged. Awwwee how cute. I patted the little fox besides me as the inn keep got me a key.

I pet the child one more time before heading upstairs to my room, I sighed heavily before laying my bag down and impaling myself  into the bed covers. And fell asleep without a care in the world.

I woke up around 8 am
Early I know-
I got up and put on fresh clothes. I looked at myself. I was wearing a black tank top which was a little loose and black-greyish sweatpants. I put on my boots and left the inn saying goodbye the the inn keeper and her kid.

Alright.

I started my way to Blue and papyrus's house walking at a normal pace.

I don't like this feeling....somethings going to happen...I just know it. It's calm before the  storm as they say.

It will be the safest to ask Blue for some training. It's no magic, but it will at least be something?

I opened the door and joined them for breakfast. Dream had left early to go do some shit or something.

"Hey Blue? Do you think I could join you for training..? Maybe?"

I swear his eye lit up with joy. Was that stars in his eyes?-

"YES HUMAN YOU MAY JOIN ME AND ALPHYS ON OUR TRANING!"

wait....Undye? Not wait shit we're in underswap. Alphys?

What have I done?-

*After intense  training F/n crawled  back into their inn room falling asleep peacefully, this process repeated for the next few days. Until the weekend started*

I yawned as I entered the house again, oh Dream is here? What a treat.

I smiled a bit at him.

Blue was spouting about our week to him.

Poor guy-

He looked at me with slight panic in his eyes.

"Uh you okay Dream?-"

"F/n! I need your help! Your friend, their gone mad, their helping my brother."

They wouldn't...right?

Grow up F/n, people may not always stay the same forever.
Pick yourself up.

I looked at him with a serious look.

"Let's go."

F/n was filled with DETERMINATION.

congrats this is f/n's last chapter for the book! Can't wait for you guys to see the ending. And I hope you all follow to my next story! -froggie