Waiting....

F/n pov

They all soon made there leave, and ink took notes of y/n's book.
I hope their okay....
I'm starting to get really worried. What if their being hurt?

I sat back on y/n's couch, I'll stay here for a couple nights...maybe it will ease my worry a bit.

It's a beautiful day out.... right Y/n?

I picked up the binder, crying.
please. Return safely. I don't know what I would to if you were gone.

We never spoke much on week days, because school. But we atleast caught up on sunday. At our favorite coffee shop, then we would spar. Y/n always kicked my ass, but it was enjoyable to spend time with them.

Although I was worried. I pushed it away. They'll be fine. Dream will save them and everything will return to normal.....
I sighed, Getting up...

I picked up a blanket classic had been using, folding it up and gentling laying it back down in its rightful position.

I hope they know what their doing.

*Timeskip brought to you by me not wanting to interact with family*

I punched the hanging punching bag. As it hits the wall. My fist clenched.
Making my palm bleed. My nails inventing into my skin.  Dammit... I'll  have to wash off now.  I sighed walking to the gym bathroom.

Like I said before Y/n is 2 years younger than me. So I'm aloud to roam somewhat freely around town. Unlike them.  But to be fair they don't listen to their parents anyway-

I splashed the cold water over my face. It went I  my nostrils. *cough* how do people in movies do this!?

I grabbed a cloth. Wiping off the water with the towel.

It's been 4 days since Y/n went missing, or maybe kidnapped is tye right word?
No one else is aware of the situation Y/n is in right now, probably better that way.

Regardless I wish I could join them... their not the only ones looking for      Y/n.

If I only I could learn magic.
In the world I'm in magic is a mere fantasy for children. How ever if I was in another world.....

Urgh scratch that, their not letting me go with them. Let alone learn magic.
I looked at the clock [ 3 pm] 
I have to head home now anyway. It's best to just leave it to them.
I packed up my gym bag walking out the glass door.

"See ya Terry!"

Terry was the manager here. New to his job but good at it. I knew him when we were very small.  Just lost touch I guess.

"ᴏʜ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇs ʏ/ɴ? ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴅ ʟᴀᴛᴇʟʏ. Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟʏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ?"

Shit, I couldn't just tell him. Hey my friends
been  kidnapped by 5 murderous skeletons.

"Uh.. I think their...sick? I haven't seen them either"

He nodded, believing me.

I stepped out of the gym and into the cold air.

My breath appearing in front of my face, due to the cold air.

"Um, excuse me? F/n?"

"HOLY SHIT!"

I jumped as the stranger spoke to me.

God, they startled me. I'm pretty jumpy though-

"Ah, my apologies it was not my intention to scare you."

"Oh my god Dream, Don't sneak up on me like that. I thought it was...."

He looked at me with empathy in his eyes. He put his hand on my shoulder.

"Listen, I understand this must be hard for you. Losing your friend so suddenly........and knowing what could be out there looking for you. But I am  just here to give you a update."

I nodded
"then we should go to my house. My parents are at work so we should be fine."

Dream smiled as he let me lead the way to my house.

I was shaking the whole way home. I looked like a drunk.
Not because I was cold, or ya know, actually drunk. But because I wanted to ask him.

Ask him if he could teach me magic, anything!

Believe me, I don't want to clash with killer or any of those guys. But I want to be able to defend myself.

Sure me and Y/n were both trained in combat.
But magic was another thing.
Let's say I fought killer and won, I highly doubt I could. But let's just say i did. With no magic. Or save, reset, and load. Nothing but my own hands or knife. I wouldn't stand a chance against his boss.

Ya know, it made me wonder how Y/n got caught . I don't think Nightmare would take interest in a simple human. But killer, it's free EXP for him.

And uh, if Y/n was armed. They would kick his ass.

With a lot of effort, as his level is higher then theirs.

Dream must've been able to tell I was on edge. Looking at me with worry.

"Do you have something on your mind, child?"

They spoke so softly, lacing each word with pure KINDNESS.

Hearing his voice alone almost made me cry.  I felt if I could tell him everything. All my worries, my fear, my stress. Everything... 

I was offended by the nickname Child  but his gentle voice made me stop.

I remember Y/n telling me about this, how Dream's aura. How being in his presence made each person feel a different way. Safe,happy,calm, anything really. Anything positive.

"I....I'm just worried about getting attacked...like the other day. And sure I know hand-to-hand combat. But that won't be enough"

He nodded signalling he understood what I was saying.

He held out his hand to me.

"If you want to know basic magic, I'll take you to underswap. Blue can teach you."

Although I've been wanting to learn for the past 3 day. I couldnt make up my mind.

Gᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ

ᴏʀ.

sᴛᴀʏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ.