THE END!

A YEAR LATER.

"Gael! Stop! Don't do that...Stop!" Mara yelled at her little boy who had had a handful of his cake in his fist. He stared at his Mara chuckling.  Hazel stared at her brother with a pretty smile on her cheeks, she laughed in amusement while Mara stamped her feet in frustration. Mara cleared the table and chairs quickly. She picked Hazel from the floor and brushed her Emerald green dress, she grabbed Mara's curls in her fist and giggled. 

"Oww! Baby! That hurt... Do you want to injure Mummy?" Mara cooed. Hazel shook her head with a cute smile forming on her lips. 
~"momia! momia! I am sorry." Gael dragged Mara's dress, she looked down and picked him up, placing him beside Hazel and kissing his cheeks softly.
"Mummy! What about me, Hazel wants a kiss too!" Hazel mumbled. Mara kissed Hazel equally. She carried her two children to the bedroom. She changed Gael's pj's and wore him a white button-up shirt, black pants and suspenders. She brushed Hazel's dark brown hair and cuffed it with Butterfly hairpins and a flower band to go with her Blue flower dress. 

"Now! Whose baby are you?" Mara smirked, crouching to their heights. Gael andHaze pointed at Mara with a giggle.

"What about Papa?" Mara whined They both looked at themselves and chuckled.

"I am daddy's baby!" Hazel squealed.
~" No I am daddy's baby first." Gael argued with his hands folded together. Mara laughed at their silly jokes. The door opened quietly, Kervyn walked in with outstretched arms and squatted to his knees, dropping his files and bags to the floor. Hazel and Gael ran up to him with their tiny legs poking in the air. Kervyn scooped them up and spun around like a roller coaster. 

"Happy birthday to my two muffins!" Kervyn kissed them.

"Daddy! Daddy! I am Your baby." Hazel chuckled, hiding her blushed cheeks beneath Kervyn's curls. 
~" No,... Hazel stop! I am Daddy's baby first." Gael tapped Hazel's hands. Mara laughed again enjoying her children's reactions. Kervyn hushed them with kisses and placed them on the floor, dragging a paper bag in front of them.

"Alright! Gael, you are my baby and Hazel you are my baby princess." Their face lit up when Kervyn drew a toy box out of the paper bag. Kervyn placed a remote in Gael's hands before pressing the button, a mini-big car drove into the room. Gael jumped up in excitement, Hazel stared at the car with a Giggle. 

"Daddy! What about Princess?" Hazel frowned.
~" Awwwwn, Daddy has something for his princess... Guess what it is?" Kervyn ticked her, she giggled at him with her blue eyes opened wide. 

"I...don't know" She muttered. Kervyn went out of the door and came in with an enormous Dollhouse and a pink PRADA bag and placed it on the floor in front of her. She dramatically fanned herself enjoying the whole scene, Mara stared at her Babies and Husband and laughed. Gael drove around with his car while Mara controlled it with the remote, Kervyn played Prince to Hazel's Princess in her Dollhouse.

The doorbell rang loud, Kervyn looked at Mara and stood up to leave. Mara picked up Hazel and Gael for dinner and cleared away their toys to the toy room before taking them down the stairs. They all sat down at the dining table waiting for Kervyn. Kervyn walked in with Dima, Demyan and Gedeon, they had different bags of gifts with them. 

"Gael guapo y mi hermoso Hazel."  (Handsome Gael and My beautiful Hazel.) Gedeon Said hugging them before dropping a candy bar on the table, He gave Gael a Nerf N-strike Elite disruptor. Mara smiled at her son when she dropped a bowl of Shrimp ceviche, chiles Rellenos, grilled onions and pepper, tortillas and crunchy corn tortilla chips.  Gael jumped and hugged Gedeon excitedly. 

"Hazel, uncle princess, and this is or you..." He placed a big golden crown with different precious stones on it. Her eyes shined like the stars, she stared at her mother, Mara nod her head with a smile and gave Gedeon a sweet Kiss on the cheeks.  Kervyn walked into the room and sat on the table with a smile. Dima brought his gift before Gael and Hazel. He drew out a magneto skateboard and a helmet.  He hugged Hazel and tied a big teddy bear to her body with a cookie jar, she squealed. Mara looked at them with a frown.

"What do you say?" Mara whispered. They faced Gedeon and Dima "Gracias, Uncle Gedeon and Uncle Dima."  Demyan knelt before them and dropped the last gift, he pulled out a Meta quest or Gael, his expression was priceless. He turned around and brought out a gel manicured kit for Hazel, she jumped and placed a kiss on his temples. They all laughed at their reactions. 

"Gracias Uncle Demyan!" Gael and Hazel squealed in unison. 

"Now! Who is ready for appetizers?" Mara yelled with a smile. Gael and Hazel giggled running towards their mother. Mara placed Mexican hot chocolate cupcakes, Tres Leches cake and Horchata on the table.

After an hour of eating and celebrating, Kervyn, Xiomara, Dima, Demyan and Gedeon rose up to sing to the children.

"Feliz cumpleaños a ti, feliz cumpleaños a ti... Feliz cumpleaños!!!!" (Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you... Happy birthday to you!!!!)  Gael and Hazel smacked their hands happily, enjoying the show. The was a knock on the door, Mara opened it slightly and welcomed the old man and his bodyguards in. Kervyn's eyes widened when he saw Sung-Hoon walk in. 

"Mara, querida! Lleve a los niños a sus habitaciones." (Mara, darling! Take the children to their rooms.) Mara picked Gael, while Dima carried Hazel and their toys up the stairs.  Kervyn stared at Sung-Hoon with a growl.

"Vengo en paz." (I come in peace.) Sung-Hoon grinned, raising his hands to the air innocently.

"Qué desea usted?" (What do you want?) Kervyn growled.

"Vengo a desearte paz... Paz entre las dos pandillas.Lamento la arrogancia de mis hijas, te prometo que nunca lastimará a tu esposa ni a tu familia" (I come to wish you peace...Peace between the two gangs. I am sorry about my daughter's arrogance, I promise you she will never hurt your wife or your family.) Kervyn raised his eyebrow in disbelief.

"Y cómo estoy seguro de que Kei no cazaría a mi esposa o a mis hijos?" (And how am i sure that Kei wouldnt hunt my wife or my kids?) Kervyn said looking at Gedeon and Demyan who stood by his side.

Sung-Hoon smiled and clicked his fingers, one of the Men that stood behind him brought a tablet and a mobile pen. "porque está en un hogar de rehabilitación. El cuerpo de Minato nunca fue encontrado y estoy suplicando en nombre de mi hija.Mis hombres y yo nunca volveremos a cruzar tu territorio." (Because she is in a rehab home. Minato's body was never found and I am pleading on behalf of my daughter. My men and I will never cross your territory again.) He signed the deal before handing it over to Kervyn to sign. Kervyn signed and gave Sung-Hoon a straight face.

"Que tengas un buen día y feliz cumpleaños a los más pequeños." (Have a nice day and happy birthday to the little ones.
~" Gracias!" Sung-hoon smiled and walked out. Kervyn turned around and saw Mara by the stairs with a worried smile.

"Cuál es el problema, Kervyn? ¿Qué dijo que quiere?" (What is the problem, Kervyn? What did he say he wants?) Kervyn combed her loose bangs and kissed her temples.
~"No hay nada de qué preocuparse, mi amor." (Nothing to worry about, my love.) Kervyn kissed her. 

"Te quiero senorita" (I love you senorita) She smiled, kissing his cheeks.
~"Yo también te amo, mi princesa" (I love you too, my princess) He whispered.

Gedeon bounced on the couch tiredly. "Cuando vamos a cortar el pastel, mi barriga está llorando." (when are we going to cut the cake, my tummy is crying.

"GEDEON!!!" They all laughed.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Thank you, great readers, of my book, we have finally come to the end of the story of Xiomara Cortex and Kervyn Orlov.  I want to thank everyone who's read my book, thank you for reading, voting, and adding to your library.

Here ends the love story of FIFTY SHADES OF THE NUN.

~Krustycaramel🖤🤍

   _X.O.X.O