EP12 : It's You

TIN'S POV - C-Night @ Nar Baan Bar & Bistro, Khon Kaen (Dec 25)

"Chief Entertainment Officer, huh? Since when?" I teased as soon as Tol returned.

"While you're sleeping," Tol replied.

"What else did you do while I was sleeping?" I asked.

"Food is here. Eat first. I'm starving," Tol dig in.

"Eat slowly. Didn't you have your lunch?" I wiped the dripping gravy at the side of his mouth.

He shook his head and urged me to try the dishes, which I purposely stay put, waiting for him to feed me.

He ignored me at first but gave up in the end. I was having so much fun teasing him until he had to warn me to be careful of my teeth chattered with the cold night that I'd have to endure later.

When we're almost finished with our main course, the waitress served us our desserts.

"Sorry to interrupt. Here are your gifts for tonight. This is 'Ai'. This is 'MissU'," the waitress served us a bowl of ice cream covered with a layer of black watery sauce (Ai) and a plate of cake (MissU) alike Tiramisu.

"And this... Happy C-Night!" she placed an envelope on the table.

Tol stopped me from opening the envelope.

"Before that, eat first. These have to be eaten cold," Tol scooped a spoonful of 'Ai' and fed me.

"Hmm... savoury sweet with a strong taste of coffee... Weird, but nice though. You created this?" I asked as he fed me with another spoonful of 'Ai' (Pronounce as 'I'. Ai in Chinese means Love).

"Do you like it?" Tol asked.

I nodded. Tol flashed me his killer smile before he switched to the cake 'MissU'.

"Now try this," I gladly opened my mouth for him to feed me.

"Hmmmmmm... this is my piece of cake! Doesn't taste like ordinary Tiramisu. What did you do?" I was impressed.

"Who is your piece of cake?" Tol asked with squinted eyes.

"I wonder who gave you the inspiration?" I purposely avoided his question and opened my mouth waiting for him to feed me again.

"What do you want?" Tol asked.

"Ai MissU," I gave him the answer he wanted.

Satisfied with my reply, he fed me with Ai MissU. But, he didn't give up on his earlier query.

"Who is your piece of cake??" Tol asked with his arm crossed.

I beckoned Tol to come closer as I leaned forward. He rolled his eyes and leaned forward reluctantly.