E4 : Unexpected Guests

TIN'S POV @ Tin's House Living Room

Fang, Sing and Gap visited me the next day. Fang got the news from the doctor I visited that I had woken up from my deep sleep.

"How could you do this to us?! All of us are so worried about you!" Sing smacked my back.

"Ouch! Why can't you learn to be a bit gentler after being someone's darling?" I teased.

"He'll never learn," Gap pinched Sing's cheek.

"Tol misses you. He wanted to visit you but was turndown by your parents," Fang said.

"Did he know that I'm awake?" I looked at Fang, eyes widened.

The three of them shook their heads in unison. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Why are you avoiding him?" Sing asked.

"I don't want to hurt him... don't want him to know I couldn't remember him," I replied softly.

"You'll hurt him more by avoiding him. I'll strangle Sing to death if he does this to me," Gap retaliated.

"You know I can't live without you, sweetie," Sing rested his head on Gap's shoulder.

"Can the two of you please go get a room?" I quipped.

"How long are you going to keep this from Tol? What if you couldn't regain your memory? Are you not going to see him forever? What exactly are you afraid of, Tin?" Fang asked the million-dollar questions.

I dropped my gaze to the floor. I couldn't answer. I don't know the answer.

"Tin, I don't think this is fair for Tol," Sing added.

"Yeah, you should work things out with him. Who knows if he is the one that will help you recover your memory?!" Gap suggested.

"Even if you can't remember what happened in the past, both of you can always start anew," Sing said as a matter of fact.

"Yup, being together is more important than anything else. Living in the present and creating your future together is what you and Tol should be doing now, Tin. Why do you want to live in the past? Do you really love Tol?" Gap provoked.

"If Tol is the most important person in your life, if you really love Tol, being with him and creating memories together should be your priority, isn't it?" Sing added.

"What's your life priority, Tin? Who do you prioritise in life?" Fang asked.

"Yourself or Tol or someone else???" Gap jumped in.

"Someone else?! Oh, Dear..." Sing gasped.

The three of them looked at me simultaneously for a reply, which I responded with a weak smile as my mind drifted to the conversation I had with the monk on life triage at the temple.

Before they left, Fang handed me a box. She said it's from Tol.

Ps: The song in the video represents Tol's POV from the other side of the region.