E6 : Mission Possible

TIN'S POV @ Tin's Bedroom

I received a call from Fang the next day.

"Tin, you've to come back."

"What's wrong, Fang?"

"Just spoken to my bestie who's a psychologist. She said Tol has signs of early depression."

"Huh?!"

"Tol has been wondering around our hospital and to places both of you have been together ever since you were sent back home. I saw him talking a couple of times either to himself or the figurine he carries with him wherever he goes. He frequented the hospital lately. When asked, he said he's looking for someone. We suspect he's looking for your ghost!"

"My what?!"

"Spirit, soul.. whatever you want to call it. Just go and see him, you chicken!"

"I can't just appear in front of him and tell him I've forgotten him, forgotten about us, can I?!"

"You're right! You can't. He'll go bonkers. We need a plan."

"Now we're talking, my friend."

"Let me talk to my bestie and lay out a plan for you. Call you later. Ciao!"

Fang called me later that night and explained in detail the plan she came out with her psychologist bestie.

After talking 2 hours to her, I believe that their plan is the best way to move forward.

Ps: You may want to try playing the video while reading this chapter.