3: First Battle of Earth

3rd Person.

Fordo and Ironhide saw from multiple reconnaissance platforms and scouts that the Sirens have truly begun their invasion of Earth. Immediately afterward, a large task force was mustered and their goal was to cut through the thin orbital siege rings created by the Siren Orbital Fleet and break through the blockade. This was the first major combat of the Grand Army of Humanity, or the Galactic Alliance forces, against the Sirens.

Aboard the Super Star Destroyer Emissary, Both Fordo and Ironhide are discussing strategy on certain possibilities of what they should do upon reaching Earth.

Ironhide: "General, We're about to jump into hyperspace

Ironhide: "General, We're about to jump into hyperspace. Our vanguard already has made contact with the enemy."

Fordo: "The Siren Navy has been stretched thin trying to besiege the planet. We will cut through the thin line and begin landing troops on the ground."

Ironhide: "I disagree, Captain. The Sirens must be keeping a few fleets of theirs in reserve. With humanity's technological deficiencies, the main fleet attacking may be there to support their ground units and air forces."

Fordo: "We don't know the full strength of the Sirens yet. If they did call upon reinforcements, They can surround us. The major nations have fallen and they are already in Beijing, China."

Ironhide: "We must land our forces on the Philippine Islands to halt their advance. Its fall will lead to the Siren's control of the Southwest Pacific, seize the resource-rich Dutch East Indies, and a springboard to target Australia and New Zealand."

Fordo: "If we did hold the line and go everything as planned, We can fortify and consolidate our gains. The major dilemma is our supply lines and how vulnerable our fleet would be, even if we did scatter them."

Ironhide: "We'll just have to find out."

After jumping out of hyperspace, The Alliance Fleet attacked the Siren Orbital Fleet as both clone and droid starfighters engaged the Siren starfighters, catching the Sirens truly off-guard.

Clone Naval Officer 1: "Launch all fighters!"

Clone Naval Officer 2: "All batteries! Fire at will!"