CHAPTER 35

Alexies POV

A week passed and I'm doing my routine these past few weeks, after school going to the club just to party and forget all the pain. I don't want to sleep crying in bed every night.

I'm alone, yung nga kaibigan ko naman ay may nga importanteng ginagawa, naiintindihan ko naman iyon.

Halos nakarami na ako ngayong gabi, kung hindi ko siguro tumatanggal ang uniform vest ko ay hindi ako kakakapasok rito. Buti nalang na vest lang yung may logo ng school. Mahigpit kasing pinagbabawal rito na bawal pumasok ang naka school uniform kahit legal age ka pa.

I'm looking around and enjoying my lonely night, halos medyo namamanhid na rin ang ulo ko dahil sa ilaw, ingay at alak.

"Alexies?" Agad akong lumingon sa tumawag sakin.

"Kylie?" I ask and she sits beside me.

"Long time no interaction" she says and I just smile.

"Kanina ka pa?" She asks and I nodded.

"Why are you here?" I ask and she gets some of my liquor and drinks it.

"Party with friends, how about you? You look so mess" she says and I shake my head.

"What is it? Love life?" I just chuckle.

"Ms. Lavigne?" She asks and I look at her.

"Huh?" I ask.

"N-no" I say and she rolled her eyes.

"It's obvious already, I know what's with you and Ms. Lavigne. Hindi naman kita masisisi, she's pretty, sexy, intelligent, and independent but, she's our professor" she says and I sighed. She's right, she's our professor.

"Don't worry hindi ko naman ipagsasabi, I just noticed it when she's always looking at you these past few weeks" she says.

"And also, I have this picture of the two of you" she show me a picture of Ms. Lavigne and Me kissing inside her office, the day that Kelly saw someone capturing us.

"Where did you get this?" Kung kanina lasing ako, ngayon ay nawala na.

"I don't know" she says while controlling to smile and I was about to get the picture pero nilayo n'ya.

"Can I have this?" I look at her.

"No" she says and she stands up.

"Kylie" I look at her and she holds my chin up.

"Meet me at the parking lot, I'll give you this picture" she smack me on my lips and winked before leaving me dumbfounded.

Agad kong kinuha ang vest at bag ko tsaka lumabas ng club, medyo tumatama na yung alak saakin at nahihilo na rin ako, but I need to get that picture. Agad akong pumunta ng parking lot and I saw Kylie leaning on my car while using her E-Cigarrete.

"Kylie" I call her and she waves at me.

"Here baby" she says. Agad akong lumapit sa kanya.

"Now, tell me where did you get that picture?" I ask and she pouted.

"Can you drop me at my condo?" She asks and I shake my head.

"I'm drunk, just tell me" I say she started to walk away. Agad ko naman s'yang sinundan.

"Kylie!" I yelled.

"Go with me to my condo" she opens her car.

Nakarating na kami sa condo n'ya and I really feel dizzy, feel ko ay matutumba ako ng wala sa oras. Naramdaman ko ang kamay ni Kylie na nakahawak sa bewang ko at inaalalayan ako para hindi ako matumba.