CHAPTER 1

Alexies POV

Agad ko namang kinuha ang gamit ko at dali daling bumaba. Narinig ko na agad si Mommy na nagiging main vocalist sa taas ng boses nya.

"ALEXIES!" she yelled habang ako naman ay muntik nang madapa sa sobrang pag mamadali

"Mommy" I kiss her cheeks and she gives me my food

"You're almost late, go now," she says while fixing my blazer

"Where's dad?" I ask while holding the lunch box

"Nasa company na, hindi ka na daw nya mahahatid. Malapit na mag time, baka first day pa lang ay tawagin na agad ako sa dean's office" she rolled her eyes and I chuckles

"I'll go now mom, I love you" I kiss her cheeks again

"Don't!" I look at her "Don't flirt with all the girls you interact with, please. I'm tired of finding a school for you" she says and I laugh

"I can't promise" I wink at my mom and go inside my car.

Nakarating ako sa school ay agad naghanap ng parking lot. Agad naman akong pumasok sa loob at namangha naman ako sa laki nito. Pag pasok mo palang ay makikita mo na agad ang malaking school garden at mga sports field sa gilid. Marami ring building sa loob and I think na iba iba ang mga courses ng bawat building. Habang tumitingin ay bigla nalang akong may nabungo.

"Can't you watch your way!?" I widened my eyes when I heard a loud voice.

"S-Sorry" I was about to help her with her things but she quickly pushed me.

"New student?" I look at her and I meet her grey eyes, her eyes seducing me. I need to calm my hormones. Her small face, kissable lips, pointed nose, and her attractive grey eyes. She's so pretty. I think I already had those grey eyes, but I don't remember when.

"Are you deaf? Stop fantasizing me" she says and I bit my lips.

"Alexies Sapphire Alcantara, 3rd year, taking BSCE, and I'm just a transferee here" I lend my hand and she just looks at it.

"Did I ask?" My jaw dropped.

"You told me if I'm a new student here" Binigyan ko naman sya ng mawalak na ngiti and she started rolling her eyes.

"Dumb" I heard her whisper in the air.

"What?" I glared at her and she rolled her eyes again.

"I'm asking if you're a new student, just yes or not, no need to introduce who you are because I don't care," she says, and she walks out.

"That bitch, paano nya ako natatarayan? Hindi naman ganito lahat ng nakaka encounter ko" I rolled my eyes and I quickly go to the registrar to get my section and my schedule.

I walk into the hallway and I saw many eyes watching me. All the classrooms have their teacher lecturing them. I reach my classroom and I saw the door is closed. I knock the door and agad namang may student na nagbukas, lahat ng atensyon nila ay nasa akin.

"Good morning," I say and I saw a teacher in front of the class.

"Miss?" Tanong naman nito and I smile .

"Alcantara" sabi ko at tinawag naman nya ako papunta sa unahan.

"Transferee?" She ask and I nodded.

"Introduce yourself," she says and I sigh. I smile at everyone.

"Hi, I'm Alexies Sapphire Alcantara. I prefer to call me Alexies or Alex. 20 years old, I love playing guitar and sometimes I play billiard" I say and they still looking at me.