charliexreader ending

I finally got married to my childhood friend and the love of my life! I walked down the aisle in my wedding dress. the sun was shining brightly above everyone. Charlie also stood at the end of the aisle. a bright smile spread across his face. instead of my father by my side, Tubbo replaced him. I didn't want his negative energy when I'm walking down to my love. yet I did invite my whole family. they at least should have the honour of seeing their sibling and daughter get married. yet they didn't. they didn't come at all. but did that stop me? hell no!

Tubbo linked arms with me as I walked. the music played softly in the background. almost everyone in the SMP was here to watch this. quackity sat on the front row. he seemed a bit upset but also happy for his friends to finally find true love. Charlie looked at me, tears in his eyes. "you look beautiful, love." he whispered to me. he's become more human and I loved that. we said our vows.

"I, Charlie slimecicle, will take care of you and love you. even after death takes us, it will not do us part. once quackity retires, we will own the casino together and help each other. through thick and thin, I will stand by your side. even in the afterlife, my heart will always be yours."

I madly blushed at his statement.
"oh. damn. I wasn't expecting that. I even forgot my own vows."
I quickly pulled Charlie into a kiss.
"that was my vow."
everyone started laughing at my joke. bad, being the person who let's us be married or what ever it's called, just slammed his book, probably the Bible, shut.

"that isn't how it works!"
he shouted and everyone laughed again.
"okay, okay. Charlie slimecicle. I, Y/N L/N, would sacrifice my own life for yours. the day I saw you, even if you don't remember, was the best day. I finally found someone who understood me. someone who would help me get away from my father. and definitely someone I loved. you, Charlie, was the first one to take care of me after Erzulie Freda, the god of love and beauty, died,"

"something about you made a spark inside of me. a spark that grew a fire and gave me hope. even determination. no matter how hard it gets, through fires and through storms, I will stand strong and by your side forever more. on further notice, I will love you till the end of time."
"does anyone have any objections? no? Good. you may now kiss the bride!"

***

"that was the most happiest day of my life."
"so that's how you met daddy?"
the little kid, that me and Charlie adopted, asked. Charlie walked through the door with an old friend, quackity.
"uncle quackity! uncle quackity! can we go to the casino!"
the kid jumped off my lap and ran over to quackity.
"in a minute. I need to talk to your mother."

me and quackity went to a room for privacy.
"Y/N. I think I'm going to retire soon. I already told Charlie."
"wait what? I'm going to miss you."
I said, hugging him.
"hey, wait! I'm not going anywhere or dying! not yet at least. I'm going to outlive you!"
he said, pride in his voice.

"but I'm also staying in my house still. I suggest you and Charlie move in again. it gets pretty lonely and plus, the casino is downstairs. I'll still be there if you need any help."
tears ran down my face. me and Charlie's dream finally came true. we were going to living with quackity and we owned the casino, together. this was perfect. I was with the love of my life, had an amazing child and even staying with my best friend. they loved uncle quackity a lot as well. this was the ending I always wanted.

I walked back into the room where Charlie and my child were still in.
"honey, go pack your things. we're going to live with uncle quackity now."
"really!?"
they dashed to their room to pack.

***

it has been a few years. c/n has now turned into a teenager. they are still the most adorable thing ever. they even came out to me as bisexual. quackity was still thriving through retirement. Charlie had been really supportive and helping a lot with the casino. we were at our peek of life now. we had everything we wanted and no one would try to hurt us. life was perfect.

"c/n, come here. get in the photo. we need it for the wall."
"do we really?"
they complained.
"I'll bring your girlfriends over if you get in the photo. since they are practically apart of the family, they might as well. quackity! call c/n's girlfriends over!"
I giggled once I saw c/n panic a little.

"mum, are you sure you're okay with me being in a polyamorous relationship? like, isn't it weird?"
"honey, it's not weird. if my father fucked a Samsung fridge, then I think it's not weird at all."
philza fucking a Samsung fridge was an inside joke we would always use. it was really funny to trash talk him since we all knew how much of a dick he was to me. soon enough, ivy and Laura came over.

we all got into the picture. I was holding hands with Charlie and quackity since we all stood at the back. I stood in between the two. my wings, that I inherited from probably my father, pushed everyone into frame. c/n sat in the middle of ivy and Laura. the both of them kissing c/n's cheeks. a smile on everyone's face. finally, the true happy ending that I wanted with Charlie and quackity.