2.02 Sleep doesn't help if the soul is tired

Chapter thirteen | Sleep doesn't help if the soul is tired

"There is no clearer message than silence." - j.b (they don't care)

Eventually Amelia and Feyre arrive back at the emerald roofed estate feeling better than when they left. Rhysand had written the letter for the Queens  just before Feyre had met up with her sister. Azriel, Cassian and Feyre all chimed in with corrections, and it had taken them until midnight before they had a draft they all thought sounded impressive, welcoming, and threatening enough. Before leaving to the barn Amelia had helped her sisters clean dishes in uncomfortable silence.

Silence so suffocating that every breathe Amelia took was a struggle.

Now Rhysand, Cassian and Azriel are currently in Feyre and Rhys's room. The sisters both make their way up the stairs, down the hall to where their rooms are. One for Azriel and Cassian, and the other for Feyre and Rhysand.
Amelia let Feyre lead her to the room in which they were in.

The door opens revealing Feyre and Amelia a step behind her, all the males turn their head to the door. Their eyes fall to Feyre than Amelia, they all seem to notice that Feyre is different. The light in her eyes is evident and Amelia is different as well.
Both sisters were more relaxed than they've been in months.

Cassian is the first to speak, "We don't bite" He said lazily to Amelia, then a cocky smirk crossed his lips. "Not unless you want us to."

Rhysand who was beside him, quickly elbowed Cassian. Azriel let out a quiet groan while slightly tilting his head back. Feyre shot him a disapproving look.

Amelia's eyebrows raised slightly before she matched his smirk almost instantly.

"What makes you so sure that I don't." She tilted her head slightly, looking at Cassian "I'm curious has anyone in your what 100 years of existing ever accepted that offer."