(Part Sixteen)

(Part Sixteen/Edited)

   The girl almost trips over her own feet and she hangs onto her best friends shoulder for dear life

   The girl almost trips over her own feet and she hangs onto her best friends shoulder for dear life. Mitch just snorts at her.

She hiccups and pushes him. "Shut....up dickweeb".

He hangs onto her and almost trips her, making them hang onto each other.

Everyone is looking at them like they're crazy. They can care less through.

They're pretty drunk to say the least.

Carson feels hands on her shoulders and she turns around.

Julie smiles at them, more at the girl through. "Hey Car ...and Mitch".

Mitches slightly smiles at her and looks away. "Uh..Hey".

Carson grins at her and puts two hands on the blond's shoulders. "Hey, doll".

The two girls talk for a while and Mitch awkwardly stands there.

He's getting ....jealous but to his defense, the feeling comes easily.

   He glares at Julie before he grabs Carson's arm. "Hey, it's getting late. We're gonna go".

He rolls his eyes at the blond. He pulls the (Y/H/C) girl away, much to her disappointment.

She shoves him off of her and turns towards him. "What the hell, Mitch".

She never calls him by his first name, unless she's pissed. "I was having a good time".

He scoffs and crosses his arms. "Yea, having to much of a good time with that bitch".