(Part three)

(Part Three/ Edited)

    The schools bell goes off, making everyone scurry out

A girls voice loudly whispers from behind a flock of kids that are near the brick wall.

"Mitch if you push me one more time. I'll push my foot so far up your ass. I'll lose my shoe".

He shrugs his shoulders at her. "It's not my fault you're slow".

The group works their way out from behind the students and goes down the stairs.

No one is moving and Carson didn't want to end up with ketchup in her m eye, that shit definitely burns.

So, Carson happens to 'accidentally' push them out of the way.

      The group of four and Hirschfelder come out from behind the fence, cautiously running along it.

Hirshfelder along the way, of course, drops his books.

Carson rolls her eyes, screams internally and pulls him back up once he picks it all up.

She coughs out loud and groans. "I'm about too have a mental breakdown for the fourth time this week".

She suddenly sees someone getting chased on their bike and landing onto their ass.

"These people have no class. Mean while their girlfriends have no ass".

Carson snorts at her own joke and moon speed walks towards Pentico's brothers car.

    The ones who make it into the car first are Carl, Mitch, Tommy.

Pentico's brother got himself settled in and ready to drive off. "Jump in, come on. We gotta go".

Carl looks out of the window and complains with frowned eyebrows. "Hurry up Hirschfeilder and Car, or we're going to leave your ass".

The girl is the near the car door so she pulls Hirschfeilder's hand.

"Damit dude. I really don't want too look like a paint canvas. With the paint being mustard and ranch ".

     Apparently, she's taking to long so Mitch takes it upon himself to lean over Tommy. He grabs Carson's waist and yanks her in.

Hirshchfeilder gets pulled into the car with her and Carl closes the car door behind them .

Pentico's brother screams in a panic, clearly stressing out about the whole ideal. "Come on lets go. Lets go come on.

Suddenly, Benny's truck pulls next to the car. "Oh shit".

The girl glares over at them. "Bobble head, motherfuckers".

She leans back and calmly throws an arm over Tommy's shoulder .

The boy blinks and stares at her like she's crazy. "How are you so calm!?".

Carson grins over at him. "My ass is grass but you boys....Yours is lawnmowered".

Mitch huffs and smacks her in the back of the head, again. They glare at each other.

O'bannion smirks when he sees all of them all in one place. "Shoowee, ducks on the pond".

Melvin leans over him on the drivers side. "How you doing boys".

    The car speeds off with the truck following behind it.

Carson clicks her tongue and leans back. "How much you want to bet these pussies failed their driver's license at least two times. But I guess thirds times the charm".

Mitch groans and smacks his head on the back seat. "Carson I swear too you. If you don't shut up I'm gonna smack you so hard in the back off the head, your brain is gonna roll around like a bowling ball".

She grins at him and puts an arm over his shoulder. "Oh. That reminds me I have bowling lesson on Saturday. Thanks Kramer!".

He shrugs her off and glares at her.

"I won't hesitate!".