(Part Fourteen)

(Part Fourteen/Edited)

        O'Bannion runs over towards the  garage door where two guys have Carl lent against

  O'Bannion runs over towards the  garage door where two guys have Carl lent against. A small crowd gathered.

"We got another one, how about it. Woe, woe, guys. You wouldn't mind if I went first here would you?. Is that alright? It's kind of a personal thing between me and this piece of shit here".

He makes his way over, pushing the two teens out of the way.

"So. We meet again huh?". He gazes over at the crowd and points at Carl. "Did you all hear this little motherfucker's mom pulled a shotgun on me this afternoon. Fucking bitch. And his little tomboy friend mocked me like I was some kind of idiot. Dumb little shit".

He looks over at the blond and leans in. "You haven't had any licks yet have you?".

Carl slightly moves back and looks at him. "No".

The asshole looks back at everyone, obviously trying to put on a show.
"Woo. Another cherry boys".

He pushes Carl back into the wall since he isn't satisfied with how he isn't completely against it. "Get the fuck against the wall".

"You know something you have to be the dumbest freshman, skinny, little, cocksucker, sonofabitch to be out here.".

Mitch, Pink and Wooderson all walk outside as the asshole is giving his speech.

He continues on. "You know that. You knew I was going to find you. I would like to dedicate this first lick to your mother. Fucker".

He swings the bat, as a practice stroke. "Oh ho, not yet".

Another practice stroke to wind and tease Carl up. "It's getting warmer".