(Part Eleven)

(Part Eleven/Edited)

        A bit after, the car stops so someone can go get things from the gas station

Pickford finally parks his car. "What are you going to do man? Hoist it?".

Don gazes back at Carson and Mitch. "Yeah, that's all I ever do. I just need the freshman's as a look out".

"Hey I don't want to get into any trouble do you Randall Pink?".

Pickford looks at him and Pink's uncertain with this. "I don't know about this Don".

Don and Pickford get out of the car, the freshman following and getting out the car.

Pickford teases them. "Better be careful, juniors".

Carson grins and walks ahead. "Yea whatever, senior".

Don and the younger teens begin walking towards the store.

"Sunflower seeds".
Pickford reminds them.

"Zig-zags".
Pick adds in.

Mitch opens his mouth with a worried tone, once they're far away enough. "Hey man, I'm not too sure about this".

The girl raises her eyebrows at Don. "Yea. We could get in big trouble. Well, you more than us...".

Don turns and leans down towards them. "Shh. Okay I'm really going to pay for it, I'm just messing around with you guys okay".

Don and Mitch play fight for a second before Don goes inside.

"Good".

     The two teens sit out there as look outs. Carson calls out and leans onto the wall.

"Hey, princess?".

"Yes?".

Mitch turns to her for a second before he turns back.

"I have a feeling this is about too be a more eventful night than it already has. And that's saying a lot".

Carson states and stands next to him.

Mitch gazes down at her and puts an arm around her. "It's gonna be exciting and cool. You know?.".

He smiles and nudges her. "It's gonna be okay....at least I can experience this all with my best friend".

Carson grins up at him also.

They stare at each other for a few seconds before something interrupts them.

    Don urges once he's out of the store. "Run. Go. Go. Go. Go. Go. Lets go. Come on, lets go".

Mitch grabs Carson's hand and races over towards the car.

At the same time, a car races up and stops behind them.

They get to the car and Carson pushes Mitch in by her foot. "Go you, dickweed".

She gets in herself and Mitch helps by pulling her in by her the collar of her shirt to get her back for pushing him in.

She coughs and glares and he cheekily smiles at her.

Don gets into the car right after. "Oh my God".

    A man runs up to the drivers side holding a gun, he warns them pointing the gun. "Alright . Now don't try anything or I'll shoot the shit out of ya".

Pickford gives Don a look. "Don, give the beer back man".

"I paid for the beer man".

Pickford whispers to himself and looks at the man. "Fuck".

"You busted my mail box didn't ya". The man questions them.  "Look me in the eye punk".

He pushes Pickford's face towards him.

Carson leans back, slightly kicking at his seat. "Just go, Senior".

Pickford ignores her. "I don't know what you are talking about sir, but I suggest that you.".

"You busted it didn't ya?!".

Carson didn't say anything because he's the one with the gun. Mitch is scared shitless so the girl grabs his hand.

He's looks down and up, feeling himself way more relaxed then before.

Honestly, everyone is scared shitless.

The man continues on. "Tampering with mail boxes is a felony offense. Now I've done called the police".

Pickford points at something with his eyes but Carson couldn't tell what it is.

He shoves the gun into his pants. "I think you boys and girl ought to get out of the car".

Pink leans over and whisperers to him. "Just go man".

The man proceeds to open the door. "Nice and slow".

Don suddenly screams. "Go mother...!".

Carson says at the same time as him. "Fuck this shit".

Carson leans over at the same time as Don, they slam the car into gear.

Pickford pushes his foot down, hard and the car flies off.

    The man, who was holding on to the door is thrown to the ground.

As they drive off the man pulls out his gun and shoots at them.

Pink screams, grabbing the two teens and pushing them down. "Get down!".

Don laughs like a crazy person.

"This mother fucker is definitely going through a mid life crisis!". Carson yells and grabs Mitches head, making sure he's leaning down lower than her.

Pickford screams, not putting his hands off the wheel. "He's shooting at us. Holy...!".

The bullets flew past them, most not hitting the car at all.