Feelings (5)

You are dreaming again.

but something is different.

'𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 is that you?..'

a random lady said.

you couldnt move.

you could only nod.

the lady cried and hugged you.

'Be careful, do what your gut feeling tells you to do'

the lady stopped hugging you and fell into the lake you were standing next to. And you fell.

and fell

and fell

and fell

you woke up.

'human?! oh my god human are you okay?!'

You knew this voice... gabriel!

Quickly you gave him a big hug.

You couldnt say anything, you just cried and cried into his shoulder. But you werent the only one crying. Gabriel was also crying with you.

why does your reaction make him feel this way. Why does his chest hurt so much.

He was looking around and saw a little boy pointing at you and looked up to apperantly his mother.

'mama look why are they sad?'

'i dont know honney lets go home and get ice cream okay?'

Sad?.. is that what the pain is... is it.. sadness?

'yay!'

The boy said happily as he and his mother continued walking. Gabriel looked down at you. You were still hugging him but luckily you stopped crying and the pain in his chest went away.

its like.. you two are connected. in some way.

'are you okay now friend?'

you nodded your head slightly. Still tired.

You two actually wanted to spend some time together at the lake since you found out that its gabriels favourite place. People rarely come by since the whole alternate situation so its a really nice place to just forget about all worries and sorrows.

Gabriel was interessted in following some random bug while you fell asleep and thats when your dream started.

'yes i am okay now.. thank you..'

Your 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐫 eyes looked at him and he felt this thing called happiness again. It sat down next to you and you just knew he wanted to tell you something.

'listen 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫.. since i first saw you i caught interesst in you. I wanted to kill you at first but something just held me from it'

oh well why did you expect it..
but you continued to listen

'We are friend for over one month now, i know i havent been here that often but... i try my best to stay in contact with you. The thing is..'

long silence.

'you make me feel emotions alternates dont and shouldnt feel.'

You looked up at him with slight confusion.

'we alteranates cant feel anything but this staticy stinging feeling. But you.. you make my chest warm when you see something you like or do something you like, you make my chest sting when you cry or when you are upset..'

Why didnt he tell you sooner? But it is wierd that he feels human emotions only because of you.

'i dont know how you humans really call it but its like.. friendshiply love'

you heart skipped a beat. An alternate? platonic love?

'i-its called platonic'

you stuttered.

'thank you human i couldnt figure the word out'

he gave you a warm smile and you could feel the real happiness coming from him.

'please.. continue making me feel human emotions.. its.. way.. way better than what i felt before i even knew you..'

You thought about it and you came to a conclusion.

'yes. I will help you!'

His eyes lit up and laughed happily

'thank you thank you!'

he stopped for a second and realized that he was showing an own emotion.. not something mirorred from yours..

'see angel we got a little progress hehe-'

you giggled.

This is going to be a long adventure..

_____________________________

AAAAAAA HEYO GUYS! im really sorry i didnt post anything yesterday i was just really tired and i still have a headace! but im so happy yall like the story even though its my first real book!

well nothing more to say :')

peace, out! -Autor