Trust (4)

You couldnt process what the hell happened yesterday.

'Friend'
..

Why would an alternate want to be your friend?
You are just a normal human being, waking up, eat, watch tv or go on social media, take care of some chores, eat lunch, do chores again, watch tv, dinner, sleep.

thats pretty much your life. But theres nothing that makes you interessting. Or is there something "unusual" about you?..

Well you couldnt care more or less since you were watering your rose now, you were awestruck on how it grew. At first there was only one bloom but now theres a lot of them, you also had to get something to let the rose grow on.

woah i never knew that roses grow that quickly.

The thing is, they dont.

Because gabriel is messing with your roses. Your gawd damn roses.

'ah i see you like gardening a lot.'

The voice behind you said with a monotone yet soothing voice. But still, you jumped

'oh my god you almost gave me a heart attack.. dont be so sneaky gosh'

you have know gabriel over a week now. He practically visits you everyday, or how you call it: "breaking in"

'im truely sorry, wont happen again'

the sarcasm in his voice was audible and you just scoffed in annoyance, ignoring what he just said.

'... Why are you taking care of it? it was about to die anyways.'

the so called angel said with curiousity but also quite ignorance.

'well... i never really took care of flowers or anything related to it... i lived in a really smart apartment before moving here. But as soon as i saw the rose i was just determined to well.. "save" it from dying. You are right, it was about to die. But that doesnt mean you can try to help it live again right?'

you said with a small smile on your face.

The angel looked at you in invisible awe. You are such a wierd human. But you were right.

'i guess you are correct. You are pretty smart for a small human.'

Gabriel said with his iconic monotone voice.

'... thank you gabriel.. you arent as bad as the others are you?..'

he looked down for a moment.
Actually pretty shocked by your words.

'..no i am as horrible as all of my creations. But...'

'.... you are a wierd human... i just cant kill something uniqe like you.'

he looked at you and you just knew it was 100% pure honesty.

'well... even though you are a blood thirsty creature.. maybe... i can trust you a little..'

gabriel smiled widely.

'really?!'

It said with happiness, but covered his mouth quickly. what is this wierd feeling. Its so warm and painful in a good way.

'yes.. you seem pretty happy eh?..'

happy... but... thats something only humans or animals can feel...

Alternates shouldnt feel this.

Alternates dont feel this.

do they?

___________________________

ooooo thats a mood gabriel(a) /ref

BTW THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS BOOK! plus a lil shoutout to my first ever commentor

TYSMMSMSM AAAAA YALL REALLY GIVE ME MOTIVATION TO CONTINUE WRITING!!

peace, out!

-Autor