home sweet home (1)

'It smells like shit.'

'It always does.'

'i hate it here...'

'Oh nevermind *fav youtuber* posted a new video-'

you quickly jumped onto your bed to watch the video. Another normal day in you sweet boring life. You have been living in this apartment since you were little, very little.

But you still cant call this place "home". It just doesnt sit right with you.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Well guess what, your (parent figure) said you are moving. Aperantly to a place called "Mandela county".

'Wierd name..'

you though as you looked outside the car window, listening to your favourite music and acting like you are in a music video like everybody does. After a while you fell asleep, finaly.

You woke up to see the same landscape as before, but this time you saw a sign with "welcome to mandela county" written on it.

'𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 we are here! Oh you already woke up'

Your parent said, you are so happy they finaly decided to move after... you do not want to remember it.

once the car drove for a few more minutes it finaly stopped outside an average sized house (it has a great personality i promise- /refr).

You quickly jumped up and looked up to the house in awe. Once your parent opened the door you quickly ran inside to find the perfect room for you to choose.

'Can i have this room pleasepleasepleaseplease-'

Sighing, you parent agreed and laughed happyly at the fact of you being happy with the house.

after picking up your stuff from the car you decided to decorate your room with the stuff you had. The rest of your stuff will be delivered with the moving truck tomorrow so you just tried to do the best out of it.

once you finished decorating your room slightly you decided to snoop around the house. You were suprised finding an old TV in the kitchen.

'The last owner mustve forgoten it i guess'

You naively thought, not realizing the threat it could bring.

Since you were new you couldnt know about these things that roam around the street. You are too navie. Too weak. You know that you are dead inside.

'𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 i uhm... have to tell you something'

Your parent told you with an slightly guilty look. they asked you to sit down.

This was the last moments you lived in peace.

'I should tell you the truth why i got this house so cheap...'

no this isnt true are you kidding me?.

'sadly he didnt make it.'

What are you talking about this isnt funny.

'you need to pray if you see it'

no stop it please why

'im sorry but its for the best'

you couldnt take it anymore. with tears in your eyes you ran up to your room and locked the door. This had to be a joke right?...

right?.......