Hope (2)

where am i?

Its my old home..

who is that standing in the corner?

Is this real?

'𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩-'

You woke up to your heart racing, dripping in sweat and breathing heavily. Its the same nightmare over and over again, waking up in your old room and seeing a familiar shilouette with it screaming at you to leave. It feels so nostalgic yes somehow still gives you bad chills.

'𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 breakfast is ready!'

You and your parent have been living in this house for two weeks now, you still try to get familiar with the surroundings but you couldnt really go outside your house since your parent told you about... them.

'im so glad you decided to have breakfast.. i was getting worried yknow..'

You parent said with relievment. You havent eaten for days, all you could think of is those things that could be lurking at every corner of your eye.

'Pray if you see one of them'
'pray'
'pray'
'Pray pray pray pray'

all that can keep us safe.

bullshit.

'im an easy target. Im going to die sooner or later anyways.'

you said with numbness. You wanted to go back "home". it was way better than here.

'oh 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 dont say that, lets hope for the best and try to stay happy.'

Sighing, you nodded and gave your parent a hug before heading outside your new garden, you needed some fresh air.

'this air is way better than back in the city...'

Thinking back, you were always coughing living in your old home. The city was dirty and horrible. You felt a spark light up in your heart and felt somehow lighter. Maybe this new life wont be so bad after all.

you were looking around the garden when you noticed an still blooming rose.

'its so pretty..'

Maybe your parent will buy something for it at the store. After you ran inside quickly you looked for your parent.

'hey uhmm theres a rose in our garden! can you please buy some stuff for it?'

'oh sure 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! I never knew you were interested in gardening that much'

your parent said with a big smile.

You giggled.

You finaly felt hope, after so long.
You wish for the best.

(Timeskip)

You were watching tv whilst your parent was grocery shopping.

Focused on the tv, you dont realize something or someone stare at you.

It was fascinated by you.
not loosing hope in such times.

it wanted to kill you as soon as you arrived here. But... something about you was... wierd.

it was... new...
it was... a feeling..

a feeling that alternates shouldnt feel.

(tbc)

_______________________

WOWAH I DIDNT REALIZE PEOPLE WOULD REALLY READ MY BOOK BUT HERE WE ARE :D -autor