61 a couple of months later andy and elle wedding

A COUPLE OF MONTHS LATER ELLE AND ANDYS WEDDING FRIDAY:

Nat is super excited about the wedding I'm really nervous because I'm getting married.

Me and Andy moved in together a couple of months ago he let ne bring princess with me.

We had a huge Bachelorette party yesterday we all played a bunch of games and ate some really good food as well.

We also ended up taking a lot of pictures together and just spending time together and talked about our futures.

Lucy decided to sleep with me last night me and Andy are moving in with his friends after we get married.

Cc said him and the guys are gonna move my stuff in Andy's room while we are on our honeymoon.

My mom came in my room and turned on my lights on and said Elle you need to wake up.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched Lucy woke up and yawned and stretched.

I sighed and said I don't want to get up I forced myself out of bed and walked out of the room.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

I walked out of the bathroom Lucy went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen nat smiled and gave me a hug and I smiled and bit my lip.

Amy smiled and said are you ready to get married Elle I smiled and said yea I'm just nervous she said thats normal.

A couple minutes later Lucy came downstairs and gave me a hug and I smiled and kissed her cheek and we started laughing together.

We all started drinking coffee and talking about the plans for the day after we finished drinking coffee we used the restroom.

A little while later the hair and makeup team came over and we all headed upstairs and went into the bathroom so we could get ready.

After we all got settled in the ladies started doing our hair and make-up I smiled and looked at my sister.

We all jammed out to music together and talked about random shit and laughed together.

I started getting slightly anxious as time went on Lucy said everything is going to be ok Elle I promise.

I said I know and I started taking deep breaths and trying to calm myself down.

After our hair and makeup was finished we took pictures a couple of minutes later.

The girls changed into their dresses I had to get ready last the hair and makeup team left a couple minutes ago.

After the girls finished getting dressed it was officially my turn Chris is going to walk me down the isle.

I smiled and used the restroom then headed back into the room so the girls could help me change.

A little while later after we finished getting me changed I looked in the mirror and my mom smiled.

I almost started crying and I started fanning my eyes and smiled Amy also gave me a hug.

She smiled and said my beautiful daughter in law I smiled and gave her a hug.

A couple minutes later we all walked downstairs and walked towards the front door.

Amy opened the door and we all walked out and she closed the door and locked the front door.

A couple minutes later the limousine got here and we all got into it and Lucy closed the door.

We all talked about random shit and laughed together while we headed to the church.