115 a couple of weeks later

A COUPLE OF WEEKS LATER FRIDAY:

My mom is off of work on the weekends I texted her and she said she's happy she's off on the weekends.

I laughed and said I bet she's been extremely busy lately and it's been stressing her out.

I talked to andy and my mom and I'm going to spend the week at her house and Andy is going to the guys house with batman.

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

I'm going to pack my bag then I'm going head to my mom's house for the week.

A couple of hours later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed his phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

Andy took care of batman then he made coffee then he started cooking breakfast for us.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications.

I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and said I'm going head out after I pack and eat breakfast.

Andy said that's fine and I got a cup of coffee and sat down on a barstool and played on my phone while Andy cooked breakfast.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and I headed upstairs and went into our room and packed my bag for the week.

A little while later I gave Andy a hug and kiss and left and headed to my mom's house.

My step dad was busy working today so my mom is completely home alone a little while later I finally got there.

I put my bags in my room and headed downstairs and went into the living room and hung out with my mom.

I said you wanna have a girls day tomorrow my mom smiled and said yea I like that idea a lot.

I smiled and said ok and we continued watching movies together for the rest of the day.

Me and my mom talked about random shit and laughed together while watching movies.

A couple of hours later me and my mom cooked dinner then my step dad came home from work and changed and came back downstairs.

We all ate dinner together and talked about our day and also a bunch of random shit and laughed together.

I texted andy to make sure he was ok and he said he missed me and I bit my lip and said me too.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and the food then we headed upstairs and went into our rooms and went to bed for the night.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

SATURDAY GIRLS DAY OUT WITH MY MOM:

My step dad woke up and walked out of their room and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and turned on the coffee maker.

A couple minutes later he left and headed to work for the day a little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.