15 | Until Next Fall, my Coffee Cupid.

𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙮'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

It had been a week since the incident. Since I was beaten to a pulp by Moose, rekindling my friendship with Buzz, seeing Gwen for the first time in awhile.

Things still have been bad at school.

Things have only been getting worse, every hour, every day.

Things from fist fights, getting yelled at, gossip, to hate mail, I've gotten it all this week.

And frankly, I'm starting to give up.

This information, about my sexuality and who I'm dating, has now flooded to other parts of my city.

That's what I meant when I said worse.

My father found out (although he already knew) , my neighbors found out, everyone knew my 'dirty secret'

I don't understand how this town hasn't evolved, and still is a homophobic shit hole.

My dad has been texting and calling me frequently, just yelling at me and saying stuff like he's 'going to come track me down and beat me'? Sure.

Bruce has went no contact too. I don't know why. We just, stopped talking. I miss Bruce. I miss my best friend.

Now is probably when I need him the most. Why did he bail on me?

Maybe this is all my fault.

But hey, that's my life update.

3𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

"My love?"
Finney heard from the kitchen, he walked inside to see Robin standing at the counter, facing the door, waiting for Finney so they could leave for school.

"Hm??"
Finney said running into the kitchen sliding his shoes on.

"You ready?"

"Yeah,"
Finney replied reluctantly. Finney hated school now, after everything that has happened to the both of them.

But that didn't matter anymore, it's in the past for now.

Now it was time to focus on their education.

For Robin at least.

- 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙥 ; 3𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙙 -

*Bringgg*
"Hello? Yes. I'll have him down immediately."
The teacher put the phone down, staring at Finney.

"Finney sweetie they want you in the office."
She announced, the whole class stared at Finney as he got out of his seat in confusion.

"Okay.."
He said, exiting the room.

𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙮'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I didn't really understand why I was being sent to the office. I hadn't done anything wrong, right?

"Hello.."
I said nervously to the woman at the front desk.

"Hello Finney, you can go ahead into the Office, the principal is waiting for you!"
The woman said sweetly, pointing at the principal's office's door.

"Okay, thanks."
I said, pushing the door open.

My principal was sat at his desk, staring at me with a grin.

"Hello Mr. Blake, please take a seat."
he said, motioning at the seat infront of him. I silently slid into the seat

"I have your aunt on hold right now, she wants to talk to you."
He said, sliding the phone across the desk.