3 | Coming To a Realization

𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙮'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Me and Donna talked for 20 minutes until the bell rang signalling it was time for our next class. I stood up and said goodbye to Donna. I felt way better now that I got this information off my chest and I hope Donna is feeling okay too.

𝘿𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I am NOT feeling okay. I'm happy for Finney yes but I feel hurt! Why didn't he tell me sooner?! He was acting funny for a couple weeks and yes I should've caught on but WHAT. THE. HELL! Atleast he's happy, yea?! Atleast we are still friends.

3𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

- 𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙋 : 𝘼𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝘾𝙃𝙊𝙊𝙇 -

Finney walked out of the school searching for Robin. He looked left, than right, and then THERE! THERE HE WAS!

Robin was sitting on a bench waiting for Finney eagerly, he looked kinda.. nervous?

"Hey Robin!"
Finney said waving at Robin. Robin jolted at Finney's hello and his cheeks were a bit red, for some reason this made Finney's cheeks tint red too.

"Hey Finney!"
Robin said, embarassed. His eyes were glowing from the sun beaming down on him.

"Ready to go?"
Robin added, pulling out his car keys from his pocket and jingling them with his fingers for Finney.

"Yep!"
Finney replied. Robin got up and they walked to his dark blue truck.

Robin opened the passengers door for Finney. He got a lot of stares from people around him for it. Finney was shocked at Robin's kind gesture.

Finney road in other peoples cars all the time, but they never opened the door for him? Weird.

"Oh- Thanks!"
Finney said, his cheeks redder than before.

"Yea whatever"
Robin replied back as Finney got into his seat, Robin closed the door and walked to the drivers side.

Robin started the car and they were off to Robin's house.

"Hey by the way I got to be home by six for supper."
Finney said, letting Robin know ahead of time. Robin nodded at what Finney said and kept driving.

throughout their car ride they talked about a lot of things.

Space, Finney breaking up with Donna, work, people Robin has fought before, and other things.

They pulled into Robin's driveway, unbuckling their seatbelts and getting out of the car.

Robin unlocked the door with his keys and kept the door open for Finney before letting himself in.

Finney admired the artwork and posters on Robin's bedroom walls and Robin just watched laughing at Finney's amazement.

"Woah. You're rooms so cool Robin!!"
Finney complimented, still looking around.

"Thanks Finn.."
Robin said, feeling his cheeks heat up.

Robin was fully aware of his feelings about Finney. He knew he wanted to date him. He always went to the Coffee shop Finney worked at every day of the weekend at the same time because he knew Finney would be at the counter so he could get an opportunity to talk to the brunette haired boy.

"Wanna watch a movie?"
Robin asked. He asked this because it was Cliché, in every romance movie he'd watch when couples watched a movie they'd kiss or cuddle. Although they weren't a couple it was worth the shot.

"Sure!"
Finney asked with butterflies in his stomach, he didn't know why.

Unlike Robin who was aware of his feelings, Finney was the opposite. Finney didn't know why he got butterflies everytime they talked or why his face would heat up seeing him or why he was so so so attracted to his face.

Then Finney realized.

He liked Robin.

The boys chose to watch Mean girls. Why? Because neither of them have seen it! And plus they wanted a laugh and heard it was funny.

They enjoyed the movie, laughed, made jokes, talked, but Robin kept finding himself lost in Finney's sweet eyes. Robin didn't think Finney noticed because Finney was pretty invested in the movie, his eyes were pretty much glued to the screen the whole time.

𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙮'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:
I noticed Robin kept staring at me. I tried avoiding eye contact. It was so hard.

3𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Okay, maybe Robin wasn't so sneaky as he thought he was. He wasn't right about Finney cuddling or kissing him either. Nice try Robin.

The movie ended and they turned the TV off.

"What now?"
Robin asked, his voice sounding groggy which made Finney laugh.

"Wanna go on a walk?"
Finney suggested.

"Sure, lets go"
Robin said, putting his shoes back on, Finney doing the same.

They walked outside Robin's front door but as they were walking to the street Finney got a call.

"Hold on.."
Finney said, digging into his pocket to grab his phone.
"It's my dad.."
He said, picking up and walking a couple feet away from Robin.

Robin could see the fear in his eyes, it sounded like he was being yelled at.

after 2 minutes Finney hung up.

"Is everything okay?"
Robin asked, genuinely concerned.

"I have to go."
Finney said, walking down the curb to his house.

"What happened??"
Robin said, following him.

"Nothing my dads just mad I didn't come home after school I forgot to ask before hanging out."
Finney said, still walking.

Robin decided to not be a dickwad and follow him all the way home, so he went back inside.

It was nice to get to know eachother better.