Another Story

Natasha’s parents came to her house. They started their detective enquiry just after entering into the house. They took a brief report of Natasha’s everyday in life. The weird things Natasha was facing were very usual to her. She didn’t find any strange in her parents’ this type of behaviour, as they were more anxious for Natasha than any of the parents in the earth. 

Natasha’s mother went to check her shelf and wardrobe. Natasha knew this was not right for any one to check personal things but her overanxious parents had to do so. Her mother found out a black dress from her shelf and showed it to Natasha. It was Alisha’s, she knew that. But she had to manage that.

Her mother said, “Whose one is this?”

“Last week my one friend came here to change as she had to go for a party. She found my house on the way and asked me to let her use the bathroom to change. She forgot her dress and left it here.”

“Tell her soon to take her shit from this house,” Her mother said.

After a complete inspection, when they didn’t find any wrong thing in her house, her mother went to kitchen to prepare for lunch. Natasha went with her father to the nearby market to shop some groceries. Natasha didn’t take out more money as her father would have a doubt on her and if he learned about her RJ job, he never would let her to continue it and she would have to return to their old house, marry someone with whom she never would want to stay and she had to do so because of her parents’ emotional blackmailing.

Well, this weird kind of parents we can see across the world. Sometimes their anxiety for their children makes them too dominating to their children that their children are forced to keep secrets in themselves they don’t want a new trouble for that and they can’t leave their all wishes because of their parents and they have no wish in them to start the emotional blackmailing drama again and again to follow their orders word to word.

At the time while having lunch, Natasha said to her parents,

“Mom, dad I need to talk to you. I have to tell you something.”

“Yeah, sure, say,” Her mother said.

“Actually, I have a relationship with someone.”

Natasha’s parents were shocked as they saw a wild creature in front of them who came there to kill them and eat their flesh. They couldn’t believe that Natasha didn’t tell them it before. They felt as their child had grown up. She wouldn’t marry him whom they had decided. They were getting an allergy with her individuality and expression of her willing to themselves. But they controlled themselves and wanted to know,

“Who’s that guy? What does he do for living? Where is his address? When you two started dating each other? Have you two gone intimate? Or, you’re still virgin? Is he virgin? Has he come here, if he does, then how many times?”

Natsha kept herself already prepared for the questions. She kept her all answers ready as Amrik told her to say what and how.

After hearing everything, Natasha was told by her mother,

“Why don’t you meet us with him?”

“Sure, I can call him and fix a meeting.”

Natasha went outside and called Amrik. She informed,

“My mom and dad want to meet with Alisha. I told everything as you told me to say.”

“Okay, fine,” Amrik said, “Now it’s time to move with our second plan. You say to your parents that the meeting will be in the tomorrow evening.”

“Amrik, are you sure the plan will work, I’m getting scared a lot.”

“Natasha, Natasha please listen to me. Calm down. There is no need to be panic. You know what’s our next plan, so if you get nervous at this time the whole plan will be destroyed in a moment. Please don’t be scared, keep faith on my plan. Okay, now we have to work on our plan, you follow what I have instructed you before.”