Close to Closer

Amrik and Niwan used to go to office and come back together in Amrik’s car. They went to visit each other’s house in any occasion. Amrik stayed in Niwan’s house whenever it got too late to return from office. But Niwan came and didn’t stay there before. Now Amrik planned to make him stay for a night.

One day, while returning from the office, Amrik said to Niwan,

“Tomorrow is Sunday, we have no office. So today you will stay with me in my house. And that’s not a request, that’s an order.”

Amrik pulled Niwan’s cheeks. Niwan moved back himself and said,

“But this is not possible. I can’t stay in your home. There’s no privacy for us. Your parents come to your room anytime.”

“That will never happen again, I promise you,” Amrik replied.

Niwan was disturbed a little since the incident happened with them. Few days ago, Niwan went to Amrik’s house to bring some office files as they were important for next day’s meeting. Amrik was looking at his shelf and taking some files out. Suddenly Niwan grabbed him from behind and kissed on his hand by taking it. Amrik turned back and again their lips went into each other as their lips were also hugging like them. 

While the scene was going on, Amrik’s mother entered in the room and said,

“Amrik, did you ask Niwan what he will have for dinner?”

 She got paused for a moment as she saw them in such a romantic mood. Both of them noticed Amrik’s mother and left each other. All of the three were feeling awkward at the moment. Amrik and his mother were controlling their laugh but Niwan took it very seriously.

“I think I should go now,” Amrik’s mother went out the room and closed the door.

“Mom, mom, actually Niwan will eat...” Amrik was failed to complete his words as his mother was already gone from there. He turned back to Niwan and laughed loudly. He fell on the bed by laughing so hard. Niwan took his bag and said,

“I think I should take the files in office; you will come tomorrow in the office and give me the files.”

“Niwan, Niwan, please stop, don’t go, please,” Amrik was saying to Niwan but he didn’t hear a single word and left the room as soon as possible.

Coming downstairs, Niwan saw Amrik’s father was in the sofa, but he didn’t see Amrik’s mother. After coming close to the sofa, he saw Amrik’s mother’s head on his father’s chest. He understood what was going on and leave the house from the door of the backside of the house.

“Mom, is Niwan gone already?” Amrik’s parents heard his voice. They got back to their normal position in the sofa and Amrik’s mother said,

“We didn’t see him, is he really gone?”

“How can they notice, Amrik?” Niwan said while answering to Amrik in his car on the present day, “They were busy in their work as your intimacy with me seduced your mother a lot.”

Amrik was silent but he was laughing in his mind but he didn’t show as Niwan would get angry with him if he laughed.

“I can’t understand what to tell your house,” Niwan was saying, “someone enters in your room as it was a live sex show and she came there to enjoy our performance, and after that she went and start with your father in the sofa by getting seduced. And there is no privacy for us, as we are performing not on the bed, it is on the stage.”

Amrik said, “Why are you feel ashamed of that? Everyone knows us as a couple so why ashamed?”

Niwan was about to show the reason, suddenly Amrik kissed Niwan forcefully. Niwan was trying to free himself, but Amrik went over Niwan more and more. The car was stopped.