Chapter 2: So fucking sweet

[System message from the author....]

>>I'll make this quick...

Thank you a lot for reading my story! Sorry for the slow updates, I'll try to update every two weeks at least, three weeks at most. I've been busy with my other projects, so I thank you again for the support my children.<<

[Message end.]

Summary: A little check-in on how the demon slayers are doing. Shinobu and Sanemi's paragraph will be set in the nearby future while zenitsu is set in the present while giyuu got railed *COUGH COUGH* after that later in the night, Giyuu woke up as the story states.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Shinobu was feeling restless, 'somethings not right' she thought. It's been two weeks since Giyuu went off on his mission yet something felt...off about it.

   She shook her thoughts away and focused on her work. Oddly enough, fewer demon slayers are coming into the mansion lately. A subtle yet somewhat noticeable change, 'I wonder what Tomioka-san's up to..."

   Sanemi didn't like this, he felt so angry, but at what exactly? Was it because Giyuu has a lover? That had been a shock to the pillars but still. Tengen is already married not to mention Iguro and Mitsuri are practically dating at this point (If those two weren't so oblivious to their obvious feeling for each other)

   So why was he so angry? He had an unsettling feeling in his chest like Giyuu was in danger. "AHH, So annoying!" The wind hashira yelled out and threw his sword to the ground, slumping down beside it.

   Why? He asked himself again. "Why can't I get you out of my head...?"

   Sanemi took a breath and drew his sword. He continued to slash a tree down.

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Forest side of the butterfly estate]

[11:53pm]

   Zenitsu felt like someone was watching him.

   But oddly enough, he didn't feel so scared. Instead, it felt...familiar as if he knows who was watching him.

   Yeah, he felt his heart race but the presence of this person was almost, calming. No, that's not it. The feeling was indescribable, he knew who that person was but he couldn't put a finger on it.

   He can hear him, a very vague sound. "A demon?" His heart raced faster as he continued his walk around the woods of the butterfly estate. He just felt like walking is all. Not because he got scared a bit.

   He can hear the demon. Every breath it takes, how many steps it takes. No more than a faint sound. A familiar sound.

   The Blonde knew that sound very well

   Zenitsu didn't know what to do as he felt the demon come closer with each step, so he only did what was logical to him. He ran.

   And of course, the demon chased after him.

   "Idiot! WHY DIDNT YOU THINK OF THAT??" He yelled at himself running further and further away from the butterfly estate. Tears started flowing down his face soon enough he started to sob hard.

   Zenitsus's vision blurred as his eyes puffed up. He stumbled going down a hill and tripped on a branch and rolled down the hill only to be stopped by a tree.