Chappie 8

(Ray POV)

5:00p.m

I can't believe what happened today! She still LOVES me but she loves Craig too.Ughh.... I gotta get rid of that nigga.I hate him!I got up from my bed and went downstairs into the kitchen. I grabbed the taco I bought earlier.I ,pretty much, breathed in the whole thing. Then I heard my phone ringing from upstairs. I sprinted up the steps just in case it was Lyric. We exchanged numbers earlier today:-P. But then I heard the ringtone. It was Faded by Tyga.WTF!I didn't have that ringtone for anyone in my contacts list.I looked at the screen.It said Sexy......Was it a girl?I do be messon around with these hoes and I save their number if they that sexy...Wait... It had to be Craig.. SMH... Tryna make me look like a gay ass nigga.I answered it.

Me:Nigga,you got some nerve,fuckin' around with my phone!

Craig:Hahaha.. I'm dyin' so bad right now!

Me:Shut tha fuck up nigga! Tf you want?

Craig:Man come to da basketball court........ Gottsta tell you somethin'

Me:Aight bye nigga

Craig:Deuces!

God,I hate him sooo bad right now!He's my nigga but I cant let that shit happen 2 me again.I'll do everything and ANYTHING to get Lyric all to MYSELF!Even if it means hurting someone..........Anyways I WONDER what Craig has to say for himself.

(Lyric's POV)

God,now that I think about it,Ray has gotten so much sexier!Damn.... but I do still love Craig.. Tha nigga still scares me though.Anyways, wait he just texted me....

Txt Convo

Nunya-Damn-Business:Heyy sexy:-P

MizzSwaqqer143:Hey cutie;-)

Nunya-Damn-Business:You wanna do somethin'?

MizzSwaqqer143:Depends

Nunya-Damn-Business:On what?

MizzSwaqqer143:When and what? Duhh:-P

Nunya-Damn-Business:Well,at the park and nowB-)

MizzSwaqqer143:K and change your signature....

Nunya-Damn-Business:To what? Mr.Swaqqer143:-P

MizzSwaqqer:Fantastic idea!

Nunya-Damn-Business:Aight sexy.

I put down my phone. I put on some dark blue denim shorts that went to the end of my knee.I put on a white T-shirt and my spongebob suspenders.Then I left my hair in bouncy curls..... (A\N her hair is down to her elbows)I put on my spongebob beanie on and grabbed my phone.I ran downstairs and out tha door.

Sorry,kinda short. I haven't really had time to update. I write whenever I get the chance.Anyways hope you enjoyed.Next chappie is gonna be Craig's POV.Please comment,vote,and become a fan!Thank you guys, love you(no homo)!!!