Drama Part 2

(Lyric's POV)

I woke up but I didn't open my eyes. I heard voices,I didn't know who's they were though. They sound like guys though.I opened my eyes and saw my four best friends,how come I couldn't memorize their voices?Oh well.I couldn't help but notice that we were in a hospital. What happened?...

Craig:Look!She's awake!

He ran over to me and just kissed me right on the lips.The boys kissed me on the cheek and hugged me but they gave eachother death glares.

(Craig's POV)

She was awake!!!!!I ran over to her and kissed her. I couldn't help it. 1 whole month without her was driving me crazy! The boys kissed her cheek and hugged her,but gave me death glares.They don't phase me.

Lyric:Why are we in a hospital?

Jacob:You dont remember?!

Lyric:Noooo........ Is it bad?

Chres:Umm.... Well, first tell us what you remember.

Lyric:Umm...I remember Ray yelling at me and calling me a hoe.I remember me,Craig,and Ray falling down the tube slide.Then,I remember everybody starting to yell but I couldnt see,I think I just stood in the middle of you guys yelling and fighting because I was thinking.Then I blacked out.

Chres:Ohh..... Yeah,umm,Jacob accidently hit you in the face and Ray kinda pushed you out the way of us fighting but you hit your head on the corner of the playground.

Me:Yeah,and then we went crazy for a month because we missed you.

Lyric:I was in a coma for a month!!!

Ray:Uh,yeah.

(Lyric's POV)

Wow!They weren't being careful and ended up putting me in a coma for a month.But,then again,I was standing right in the middle of them fighting.Whatever.The doctor came and told me I could go, but I might be a little sore.

(2 hrs. later)

(Lyric's POV)

I was sitting with Craig and he started talking about pie out of nowhere.

Craig:I like pie.Lyric,can you go make me some pie?

Lyric:No,... that was random.

Craig:No,it wasn't.It wouldv'e gave me a chance to think about a question for you.And then after you said yes,I could eat the pie.

Lyric:Just ask me!

Craig:Fine.Uh,Lyric,Would you go o-out w-with me?

Lyric:*kisses him* Does that answer your question?

Craig stuck his tounge in my mouth.We went upstairs.

(A/N I dont feel like writing that but you know what they did.)

I love him!

(2weeks later)

We walked up to the b-ball court,where the boys were.We were holding hands.The boys looked angry.

Ray:Umm...... Are you still dating?

Craig:Yup!*smiles*

Boys:WHAT?!?!?!?!

Craig:Uh,yeah.

Chres:Maybe Ray was right,Lyric,you are a hoe.*walks off*

Other boys:*walks off*

Wow,ok.Maybe this isn't gonna work.Here goes:

Me:Umm,Craig

Craig:*says angrily*What?

Me:I don't think this'll work.

Craig:What!It hasn't even been a month yet.

Me:Yeah,but the boys keep getting angry.

Craig:*stares at you,then walks off*

End of Story

Yep,so that's what happened.I think I know why Craig hates me so much. But still,He doesnt have to hit me and bully me. Same for the others.Ok,im back to sleep.I have to go back to the hell hole in the morning.

Wow,ok.Please comment and vote.