Part 12

( Lyric POV )

I awoke in chains. It was really blurry. But I could see who was staring directly at me. Oh no , I thought over and over again.

I was freaking out. I still have nightmares about this bitch !

But I stopped when I saw them come up behind her to stand by her side. I knew all hope was lost when I saw them . I knew i'd never love again when I saw them.

When I saw them , my heart sank.

When I saw them , I knew exactly why they treat me like they do.

I knew what I did.

So I know that they have to know what they did too.

My eyes returned to the girl in the middle . . . Her name was Sandra.

I knew exactly why they had raped me and why Prod had tricked me.

THE END

Look for the sequel , you guys. It's gonna come out soon. If you have any questions about anything , kik me . @MB__wifeyy

Yes I Know It's Short . But That Was It. I need more of you to fill out the apllication for co-writer or I might have to change the deadline to like idk , 2 more days. And i'm also gonna write another book along with my co-writer. But i'll start it . Idk. Lol.

IMPORTANT INFO ⇩⇩⇩

For The People Who Want To Be In The Sequel Or In My New Story , Please Read Below.

Ok. I Need You Guys To Comment , Inbox , Or Kik Me What You Want Your Name To Be. What Type Of Personality You Want Her to Be. I'm Gonna Choose 3 Girls , So Don't Get Mad Cuz I'll Add More Characters To The Story Later Into It. Okay.