❀Chapter 16❀

"This is the plan Hyung!" the oldest covered his mouth with his hands hiding his smile "Pay attention."

"Sorry Seokie, but I can't help but imagine you with an adorable belly, you'd be even more adorable." he stood up to take his boyfriend's cheeks and give him a light peck on his fluffy lips.

Hoseok's cheeks filled with air and his expression tried to be angry, but in his boyfriend's eyes it looked even more adorable.  Adding the fact that she knew that the younger was trying to hide his blush by making that expression

He completely failed.

"Can you pay attention please?" asked the younger.  TaeHyung, obeying his boyfriend's order, sat up straight and put on a serious expression. "Very well, then that is how the plan will remain unless Hyung suggests a change."

The older quickly denied, the plan seemed good and realistic.

The last few weeks have been hectic for both of them, both physically and mentally.

After the news of the pregnancy, they did not take long to inform their parents.

As expected, it was not easy, but it was not as difficult as they initially thought.  Hoseok's parents were surprised, they didn't expect that news so soon, they clearly told them that it was too soon, but they also gave them their support in case they needed something.

HoSeok's parents know that even though he is still young and maybe very sweet and innocent, he is mature enough to know what his son wants.

TaeHyung's parents were also surprised, but it was the same reaction as the younger's.  Or maybe they felt less nervous as they told the news via video call since the elder's parents were not in Korea on business.

The one who was undoubtedly very happy about the news was Soohyun, she loved the idea of ​​being an aunt and insisted that it be a girl, contrary to those of the couple's friends who wanted it to be a boy.

After getting over that, they caught up on doctor's appointments to be informed of everything they needed.  Of the vitamins Hoseok should take, the things he can't eat, what he should avoid doing.  It was a long list of things but they didn't ignore any of them as they wanted to do all of this in the best way.

Time passed quickly and the younger's graduation was just around the corner, therefore he had already passed the final exams part so he could be more relaxed.

When they thought they were almost done with it, they remembered two things that needed to be clarified quickly;  HoSeok's education and where they would live.

TaeHyung quickly suggested that they live in his apartment, it was in a safe place, it was a place with enough space for both of them and there was a room that could be for the baby.  Hoseok wanted to reject it, but the truth was there was no better option and in the same way later they could look for a bigger place bought by both.  At this moment they were in the first day of living together, and all of HoSeok's things were arranged in the older's apartment.

Between so much moving, doctor's appointments and finishing high school, a month and a half had passed.  HoSeok was almost three months pregnant now, and they already had almost everything planned.

From there the subject passed Hoseok's studies, Taehyung from the first moment said that he would continue with her career.  The younger had long ago decided that he wanted to study a course in drawings, specifically in the manhwa style, a career that would begin in a month and a half, he would do the first semester and from there he would take a break since he would be in the last months of his pregnancy.

Right now they were planning all of this.  After a short break from having the baby he would study online as there is such a possibility.  This course would only last one year so it would take at least a year and a half to graduate from this.