❀Chapter 13❀

After a hectic week of endless tasks, Hoseok was able to breathe a sigh of relief to finish the week of last jobs. He had passed all the subjects which took a great weight off his shoulders.

"I can finally see TaeTae" he whisper happily.

Due to all the work they both had, they had not been able to see each other for a long time these last two weeks.  Which made Hoseok feel all that work more torturous.

He missed his boyfriend, even though they weren't officially.

That made Hoseok sad, it had already been two months since Taehyung started courting him.  According to the eldest he had already delivered all his flowers but the proposal had not arrived.

Should he do it?

Although he already tried and couldn't do it thanks to shyness.

"Hobiii~~" his friend of his came running to where he finally finished that torture.

He smiled agreeing "Seokjin, I need to ask you a question."

Arranging the books in his backpack, which were sure to be all messy from throwing them in quickly when wanting to run away from class, Seokjn replied, "As long as it's not math, no problem."

"You told me that Namjoon hyung was the one who confessed to you and proposed first, his friend replied with a nod "Do you think he could teach me to take courage to propose to Taehyungie hyung?"

"I thought Taehyung told you that he would do it."

"Yes he said it-" a pout formed on Hoseok's lips "but he hasn't and I think I'm getting desperate."

Seokjin made a mischievous look as he looked at Hoseok "I think you're getting desperate for other things, urchin."

Hoseok's cheeks soon turned red at what his friend hinted at.  Maybe that could be true, but not only for that he wanted to be Taehyung's official boyfriend.

"Do you want Seokjin hyung to tell you a story to make you feel better?"  Hoseok nodded in response.

"Namjoon also took a long time to ask me to be his boyfriend, and just like you the situation is frustrating me, but you know that he made me realize that I shouldn't despair."

"The fact that?"

"He never denied me, whenever someone flirted with him. Whether boy or girl, he always told him to stop since he had me."

"Really?"

Seokjn nodded "Even if they asked him if we were official boyfriends, and he answered no, that didn't prevent him from having me in front of him. Even though we didn't have a label, his feelings were already committed to me, do you understand?"

Hoseok nodded, and no doubt he thought it was a very nice act from Namjoon.

"I know that TaeHyung has done the same with you" the dark-haired man looked at him confused. "Haven't you noticed?"

"What are you talking about?"

Seokjin sighed in frustration at his friend, he couldn't believe how distracted he was.

"Don't you remember when Minhyun went and sat on Tae's lap?"

Quickly the memory came to Hoseok's mind.  It was lunch time and he had already chosen his lunch, as usual he was going to the usual table.  When he was close, Minhyun walked past him and with all the confidence in the world sat on Taehyung's lap.

Hoseok didn't know at the time why he did it, SeokJin for joking around with him, so he thought Minhyun was that kind of friend with the elder.  But that idea was discarded a little when seeing how Taehyung told him that he will get rid of him.