❀Chapter 3❀

"You have to be kidding Hobi" Yoongi looked incredulously at his minor, he shook his head smiling as he began to jump towards his locker "Not a good idea."

The dark-haired man opened his locker quickly taking out his literature book, it's the same class he shares with Taehyung "It's a good idea hyung" poked his little head over the small door of his locker looking at his hyung "So I help Taehyung to be more polite and I get a new friend."

Before Yoongi could say anything against that plan, Hoseok skipped over to his classroom.

After seeing that Taehyung did say thank you even though he refused a lot, he thought that he could befriend the taller one but he would have to help him be nicer.

He took a seat in his place, it was clear that he would not change it.  Also, sitting next to Taehyung would help them get closer.

He spotted the brunette entering the classroom, as soon as he saw him, he raised his hand to greet him.  Taehyung just frowned confused at the minor's attitude.

"Good morning Taehyung-ssi" the dark-haired man tenderly greeted.

"Did you fall out of bed today?" The tallest thought "Hello."

"You have to respond with a "Good morning"

"Are you going to cry if I don't say it?"

Hoseok pouted and covered his face with both hands. "It's not something I can control."  To be honest, the dark-haired man was annoyed by that about him, he didn't want to be a crybaby, he wanted to be a strong and brave little man.

"Good morning" Taehyung wanted to avoid at all costs making a scene caused by the minor's crying, in addition to not wanting to experience that horrible feeling again when he saw the minor's eyes filling with tears.

"The smile was missing!" Some of the other students turned to see the duo because of the little claim of the black-haired man, the rumors would soon start when they saw Taehyung interact with someone who is not his group of friends, adding the fact that that person was the cutest in high school You have to smile.

He didn't even understand why he couldn't deny the dark-haired man something, even with his crying he shouldn't care if he makes him cry, he shouldn't feel like the worst person in the world for seeing Hoseok's eyes filling with tears, he shouldn't even be his seatmate . "If I smiled, would you shut up and not bother me anymore?" Hoseok's excited response was not long in coming.

Taehyung sighed tired of the situation, he would do it alone to no longer support the minor "Good morning Hoseok" And as the youngest asked, a nice square smile adorned his face, noticing the surprise on the face of the shortest "Now will you stop bothering me?"

Hoseok nodded with his cheeks flushed, looking from him to his notebook "I won't bother you anymore, for the rest of the class."

"But I meant..."

The teacher entered the classroom making Taehyung silent.

⊹ ᮫࣭﹆. ꜝꜞ ᳝ ☁️ׂ❝🌻 (ᗷᗩᗪ ᘜᑌY) ☦︎༘🥢 ❝🌱૮₍ ˃̵͈᷄ . ˂̵͈᷅ ₎ა

Taehyung didn't understand what was happening, as soon as the class ended Hoseok kept his word and started talking to him again.

He don't know, he took off from him when he left the classroom, followed him to the cafeteria, they ordered their food together and in the whole process Taehyung's face of confusion only became more marked.

"Who glued this gum to me?"

And as expected, Hoseok also sat at the same table as him.

"Why do you sit with me?"

"Because I want to"

"Tae, I didn't know that today your n... New friend would accompany us." Jimin took a seat next to Hoseok contemplating the taller's expression of frustration, he didn't know what was happening between these two but without a doubt he found it curious and funny "And the honor of joining us today, sir?"

Hoseok laughed amused at the way he called him the one with pink hair, he thought it was cute "You can call me Hoseok."

"And you can call me Jimin or the love of your life." Given what was said, he winked, making Hoseok blush, they had flirted with him before but not in such a direct way Oh, but those blushing little cheeks look cute.

Hoseok covered his face feeling that he was too hot with grief.  While with a discomfort in his chest that he could not find a name for, Taehyung watched the scene eating in silence.  He was not surprised by those acts of Jimin, he has always been so flirtatious and direct saying what he thinks, although now he was too flirtatious for his liking even though he never cared before.

"Uh, Yoongi hyung, sit here."

The remaining two looked at who the brown-haired man was speaking to, a boy was looking at where his friend was sitting.

Jung Hoseok, you and your plans.

He didn't have to think about sitting next to his friend, and a pink-haired boy he had seen once in a while in high school.

"Yoonie hyung, they are Taehyung-sii and he is Jimin."

He greeted them both with a "Hello", he felt uncomfortable sitting with people he had never spoken to.

"Hobi, you should be eating" the older one took the knife and began to cut the hamburger that the black-haired man had on his tray into four parts "Eat" he brought one of the pieces to Hoseok's mouth so that he could bite it

And without further ado everyone began to eat, the somewhat uncomfortable atmosphere began to go away thanks to Jimin who, unlike his friend, was very social, it didn't take long for him to talk to the pair of friends.

"Hoseok let's go" The others took their eyes to the chestnut tree that had risen "You've finished eating, get up, I'll drop you off at your next class."

Everyone looked at the boy standing, especially his best friend. He knew that he was going to fall for the dark-haired man's tenderness but he didn't think it would be so fast.

"But my classroom is a bit far."

"Did I ask that?" Hoseok shook his head slowly in response "Exactly, so get up before I change my mind."

Hoseok awkwardly took the backpack from him and said goodbye to both boys who were still confused at what was happening in front of them.

Although they were quiet all the way to the minor's classroom, Taehyung kept his word and left him in front of the class.

Hoseok happily entered classes, thinking that Taehyung was making friends with him. As Taehyung walked to his corresponding classroom, only he was even more confused, he doesn't know exactly why he did it but he did know something.

He wanted to avoid seeing another scene between Hoseok and Yoongi, because for some reason this had bothered him.