❀ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11❀

Two days had passed since that night where Taehyung and Hoseok did "that" as the younger referred to it.

Although he felt very sorry to talk about that topic, he couldn't help it when so much Yoongi.  Jungkook and Seokjin, who soon became friends with the other two, asked him what had happened that day."

They would have ignored the subject if it weren't for the fact that the dark-haired man blushed excessively when mentioning the older man, without a doubt that had caught the attention of the other boys who did not take long to question him.

Explaining to them what had happened was the most embarrassing thing he had ever experienced, he assured her that his cheeks were still red.  They didn't stop bothering him for all this, even Yoongi got a little angry but then he began to bother him in the same way as the Younger's.

"I call that treason!" The tender dark-haired man thought.

Before entering class he met the eldest, he felt very sorry but the chestnut-haired man comforted him, making his shyness disappear almost completely.

It seemed strange to him that the older man hadn't flirtatious with him as he usually does when he meets him, according to Yoongi hyung it's probably because he knows I'm still shy about what happened.

For Hoseok it makes sense.

He was now on his way to the cafeteria, he had been late in solving some problems making him a few minutes late.  He had already told the older why he was late, he offered to go look for him but he refused, he could get to the cafeteria on his own.

The older had told him that he already had his food ready so when he entered the cafeteria he went to the usual table, everyone was talking, while others just listened and dedicated themselves to eating.

"I'm here~"

"What made you take so long hyung?"

"Homework, geometry is more difficult than I thought."

With nodding, the friends agree with what the dark-haired man said.

Hoseok looked at Taehyung who was leaning back on the chair, while he had his hands outstretched in his direction making a move to get closer. He knows that he is calling him to sit on his lap, which he soon accepts.

"There's your food, eat."

Hoseok saw the food which was the one he always asked for "You don't plan to eat, hyung?"

"He already ate you, how hungry he's going to be."  whispered Jimin gracefully, making the others laugh including Taehyung.

Hoseok only gave him a small bump on the head which Jimin complained about as if it was the big hit, being comforted by Yoongi.

Hoseok ignored them and took some food with the spoon to bring it close to the older man's face who kept his eyes closed.

"Hyung, open your mouth, you have to eat something."

"I'm not hungry."

The dark-haired man pouted his lips, "But hyuuuuung~" he sing with a tender tone, "you have to eat."

"Just in my bachelorhood" Jungkook spoe this time. "Everyone has a partner except me."

Sighing, Taehyung opened his mouth to let the younger man feed him.  And as if he were a little baby he began to wipe his lips with a napkin.

"Hyung, you're hot!"

"Jung HoSeok, this is no place for your fever!"

"Pervert! I refer to his temperature" with clear concern on his face, he take his hand to place it on the older man's forehead, who kept his eyes closed, "You have a fever, hyung."