Romantic/Sweet Niall Horan

This is for Brianna.

“Brianna! Brianna get up! It’s Christmas!” Niall says gently shaking you awake. “I’m up,” you say groggily, rubbing your eyes before stretching. You look over at the clock, 4:17am. “Really Niall? The sun hasn’t even come up yet? How old are you?” you say yawning before laying back down and closing your eyes. “Come on babe! Get up!” he says shaking you again. “Uhh,” you groan and roll over, “I’m tired, let me sleep.” “Brianna, please get up?” he pleads. You open one eye and look at up at him. He is giving you his sweet, innocent, puppy dog eyes. “Fine,” you grumble before slowly slipping out of bed and into your slippers. Niall grings and leads you out into the living room. Times like these you wish that you had chosen a boyfriend who didn’t like the holidays so much. You loved Niall, and you loved Christmas, but you didn’t love getting up at 4 o’clock. You look under the tree; there were very few presents. You smiled knowing that Niall had listened to you. You weren’t exactly rich and it really bothered you when Niall would spend large amounts of money on you since you could never dream of being able to buy him all the things that he could buy you. You had let him know this, and after a few months you managed to get it through his head that it really did hurt you when he would buy you large, expensive presents. “Open this one!” he said handing you a gift. You slowly unwrap it, it was a picture. You smiled seeing it again. It was of you’re first kiss. You, Niall, and the boys had gone to this beach dinner charity and when you and Niall had thought you were both alone, Liam had snuck up and snapped a shot of your kiss. “I love it babe,” you say leaning over and giving his cheek a small kiss. You and him spent the early hours of the morning exchanging gifts, it was sweet. Yes he did buy you a few large presents, one of which being a new car, but mostly they were small, inexpensive presents; those one’s meant the most to you.  “Hey look, you missed one,” Niall said reaching back behind the tree and picking up a small present wrapped in red and gold wrapping paper. You take it and slowly start unwrapping it. Inside is a small box. Slowly you open the cover, staring back at you is the most spectacular diamond ring. The bright stone reflected the Christmas tree lights magically. “Niall,” you breathed out. “Brianna, I love you, and I want to spend ever Christmas with you, every day with you. Please, would you marry me, please would you let me be yours forever? My heart belongs to you, and I want something to prove that this isn’t just young love, I want to prove that this love is forever, so will you marry me?” You nod historically before tackling him with a huge embrace. Your lips meet his, this was the best gift he could have given you, not the ring, but the promise that you two would last forever.