Sweet/Romantic Niall Horan

This is for my very first reader @ziallnarryshippers

You woke up to your phone beeping. "BEEP BEEP BEEP" You turned on your phone. '3 new text messages' You checked the caller ID, 'Sweet little leprechaun' You smiled as you remembered when he put his number in your phone. We have been together for 3 and a half years, and he is the best boy friend you could ever ask for. "Babe, come on over to my place at 8? I have a surprise" You smiled and checked the next text. "Dress nice!", you laughed at that text. "oh,and I love you xx", you smiled widely at that text. He loved you and you loved him, you lived a perfect little fairy tale. You checked the time and it read 6:30. 'I SLEPT THIS LONG' you thought to yourself. Although it did make sense, you spent all night on the phone with Niall. You jumped in the shower and quickly showered. You dried your hair with a blow dryer and then curled it with a curling iron. Your loose curls fell perfectly down your back. You smiled. You went into your closet and pulled out a long baby blue dress, that matched you and Niall's eyes. You took out white super high heels and put on mascara and lip-gloss. Niall hated it when girls caked their face in makeup so you kept it simple. You checked yourself in the mirror and grabbed your jacket. You checked the time once again. 7:40. Niall lived a good 15 minutes away so you ran outside and jumped into your car Niall bought you. He loves to spoil you. You got out the car and knocked on Niall's door. 

 Niall opened the door and his jaw dropped. "Your gorgeous babe", he said. "your handsome Nialler", you mocked in a posh accent. "Niall chuckled as he helped you in. He took your jacket and hung it up. You sat at his kitchen table. " I cooked your favorite food, spaghetti and meatballs", he smiled. You smiled back, Niall makes the best spaghetti and meatballs ever! You finished up your plate and Niall started talking.

"I love you Brianna, I always have from the moment I layed my eyes on you. You're always happy and bubbly. You light up my world like nobody else and I can't imagine my world without you. You're my star and even though your not some big celebrity, your my celebrity, your my star. I know we're young but lets live while we're young. I love you Brianna, please please please say yes to my question.", he spoke. You couldn't believe what was happening. He went on his knees and took something out of his pocket. a box. and you're pretty sure a ring is inside. "Brianna, I love you, please be my wife?", he asked. You loved how he kept it simple, just how you wanted. You never liked it when he went over board on things and this was just perfect. "Niall, how could I say no? I love you and I would be honored to be Mrs. Horan", you replied. You shared a long passionate kiss as he put the ring on your finger. "I love you", you both said at the same time.

Hope you like it! xx