Louis Tomlinson Sweet/Romantic

This is for Lucy. [@InfiniteLovee] <--- Twitter

You were the perfect match for Louis Tomlinson, at least that's what your magazine said. You won free One Direction tickets front row and VIP backstage passes. The concert was tomorrow and you were beyond excited, you were also hoping to catch a certain band memeber's eyes. That member was yes, Louis Tomlinson. Hes so out-going and carefree it's hard not to fall truly madly deeply in love with him. He may be 21, but he has the heart of a 5 year old. Everyone knew him as the joker, but he has a sensitive and serious side, which you found very attractive. However to him, you were nothing. He didn't know you existed and you're pretty sure after tonight, he would forget all about you. Boy were you wrong...

You woke up the next morning so excited but slightly nervous.  You looked at the time and realized you had only about an hour to get ready. "Shit", you muttered. You were very happy you had showered last night. You sat in front of the mirror and took out your flat iron and straightened your hair. Once you finished you applied your makeup, realizing all you had to do next was get dressed. You pulled on some jeans. They were plain black, you tried to keep it simple. You also pulled on a blue/green crop-top that said "Dare to Dream" in black bold letters. You also put on your wedged converse that went up to your knees with wedges on the bottom. You put hula-hoop earring on that were black and checked yourself in the mirror. You smiled at your reflection, for once you felt beautiful. You quickly pulled on your white leather jacket and headed outside, grabbing your keys as well as your phone. You hopped in your car and drove off, hoping for the start of something new.

 You got to the concert early and went straight into the stage area and took your seat. [I have never been to a concert, so I have no idea what actually happens so just go with it] You were on your phone when you heard a voice that almost put you into panic-attack-mode.  "Why are you here so early, love?", he asked. You looked up to see Louis Tomlinson staring right at you. "Um I was kind of in a hurry afraid I'd be late, but it turns out I got here pretty early", you nervously chuckled. He chuckled lightly, "I'm Louis, but I assume you already know that", he smiled his perfect crooked smile. You smiled back, "I'm Lucy". "a beautiful name for a beautiful girl", he said. You immediately blushed. "LOUIS YOUR ON IN 2", a stage manager shouted clearly annoyed. "That's my cue, I'll see you around?", he asked pointing to my backstage pass. You smiled, nodding. 

Soon the seats were filled and they were on stage. "Your insecure, don't know what for", Liam began singing WMYB. After they sand all the song on the Up All Night Album, including moments and stand up, the concert was over. You walked backstage and sat down when you saw Louis in his dressing room motioning for you to come inside. You obeyed and when inside. "Yes?", you asked confused. "I just wanted to get to know you more, that's all", he smiled. You smiled back, widely. "Age? Current Occupation?", he asked. You laughed, "19, and I'm in college studying to be a lawyer, you?", you said/asked smiling. "21, as you probably already know, and world wide pop sensation", he replied making you laugh. "You have a cute laugh", he noted. You smiled a blushed a bit. "Listen I know we haven't known eachother long but I want to get to know you. Heres my number, and please don't leak it", he smiled. You smiled back. "Of course not Lou", you replied.

It was probably long and borning but overall I hope you liked it Lucy! xx