○Chapter 10○

~???'s POV~

I see a girl let go of the railings, I immediately run over and grab her before she falls, gently helping her back over the railing.

~Y/n's POV~

Someone grabs hold of me and gently lifts me back over the railings. I slowly and hesitantly turn around looking at the person. He's tall, messy and droopy blondish yellow hair, blue eyes. *All Might...* I stare at him, my eyes wide.

"Are you alright? Why on earth would you try doing something like that. You could've died." He says raising his voice slightly, but still gentle. "T-that was the point." I mumble, tearing up slightly. "I don't know what your going through or what made you want to try something like that but I promise. This is not the answer. It'll only bring pain to the ones who love you and who you love." He rubs my head slightly. I break down.

He gets a bit surprised. "That's the thing! No one loves me! I already lost the person who cares for me! He was fucking killed! My mother abuses me! Left me! Abandoned me! My dad fucking left me! I don't even know who he is! NO ONE FUCKING LOVES ME! THATS WHY IM HERE! WHYD YOU SAVE ME!? "I snap, letting everything out, tears falling down my face, my body shaking.

All Might stands there silently, not saying a thing. Not knowing what to say, he pulls me into a tight hug. Letting me cry. "It's ok..let it out.." He whisper softly, rubbing my back comfortingly.

~All Might's POV~

I feel her calm down, her breathing slows. She's fallen asleep. She's gone through so much..the poor girl. "You didn't deserve to go through any of that." I says softly, looking at her sleeping body.

~At All Might's place/apartment~

I lay the girl on a guest bed gently, then tucking her in making sure she feels comfortable.

~I'm a bit lazy so, the next morning~

~Y/n's POV~

I open my eyes slowly, seeing that I'm in a room. I panic slightly. Suddenly the door opens and I snap my head towards it, seeing that its just All might checking on me. "Oh, your awake. I made breakfast, it's in the kitchen." He says smiling softly. I nod slowly.

I follow All Might into the kitchen, sitting on a bench slowly eating breakfast. "So-" All Might goes to speak but is cut off by my phone ringing. The caller ID say Midoriya. I answer the call.

"Hey Midoriya." I say softly. "Y/N WHY HAVEN'T YOU ANSWERED! IVE BEEN SO WORRIED! EVEN KACCHAN HAS BEEN WORRYING!" Midoriya yells. "NO I HAVEN'T DAMN NERD!" Bakugou also yells. I laugh softly. "I'm ok Midoriya, my phone has been flat and I lost my charger. That's why I haven't answered." I lie.

~After a chat with Midoriya~

"You seem to be close with Young Midoriya and Young Bakugou." All might says smiling softly. "Yeah. I guess.. " I mumble. "But why did you lie to them." He says. I stay silent.

-------------------------------------------------------------514 words, we gotta love DadMight. Have a great day/night/morning/afternoon/evening love yous 🧡