○Chapter 2○

⚠️T.W death⚠️

~Y/n's POV~

"GET OUT OF YOUR FUCKING ROOM Y/N! AND STOP LYING TO ME! YOU OBVIOUSLY DID IT YOU HATEFULL LITTLE BITCH!" My grandmother continued to yell while pounding on the door.

"Please stop.. I didn't do it. Please.." I whisper quietly while trying not to cry. "YOU ARE JUST LIKE YOUR MOTHER!" She says through the door. This made me snap. "I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING MOTHER! STOP COMPARING ME TO HER!" I snap, yelling through tears.

This isn't the first time this has happened. I'm used to being called names even though it hurts.

~20 minutes later~

The arguing stops and everything is quiet. I open the door to see what's going on to notice my grandmother had left. I get out from my room and into the loungeroom to see if her car was gone and it was.

~2 hours later~

*Phone rings*
"Hello. Is this Y/n L/n?" The voice across the phone asks. "Uh yes this is her." I answer. "I'm sorry to inform you that g/n (grandmother's name) has passed away in a car accident earlier today. I'm sorry for your loss." The voice speaks.

"..." I drop the phone. "It's all my fault..." "ITS ALL MY FUCKING FAULT!" I cry. I fall to the ground crying.

~Time Skip a month later~

*knock knock knock*

"Hello?" I ask as I open the door. I freeze as soon as the door opens. "You..Why are you here." I ask with spite but also with caution. "What? Can't I see my daughter? My mother asks. "No. You can't. I was told if you ever came near me that I should call the police. So I recommend leaving before I do so, mother." I say hatefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~292 words, oof. My fingers hurt from writing :,) I hope y'all are ok out wherever you are. Have a great day/night/evening/morning/afternoon. Love yous! 🧡