The Amusement Park ch 1- Day one

Woah, this amusement park looks so cool! The rides in the distance, the music, the looming Ferris's wheel in the distance. It was so perfect, I could stay here all day.
I stared up at the sky, where the stars were strewn across like specks of glitter. The aroma of popcorn suddenly filled the air, and I walked into the park. All the stands and shops had lights decorating them, and in the distance the Ferris wheel had blinking lights. Where should I go first?
"What are you doing?"
I looked up and noticed my dad inspecting my iPad screen. An ad was playing about grammarly.
"Oh nothing! I was umm, studying psychology! See?"
I quickly skipped the ad and smiled like nothing was wrong.
"Why do you always do that? You need to focus on studying instead of staring into space. Anyway, you better go to sleep soon. School starts tomorrow, first year back in person and first year of high school."
He then walked out and I sighed. First year of high school. My heart was pounding. I knew it was gonna be a challenge, especially since I haven't socialized in over a year. Well, it's gonna be fine right?
I stood up and walked out of my room to brush my teeth. I looked into the mirror and thought while squeezing out toothpaste. That's strange, I don't remember myself looking like this.
Splurt! I looked down and noticed that I squeezed out a bit too much toothpaste. Sigh, oh well.
First day of school, I'm gonna be confident and make lots of new friends. Besides, I need to get better at socializing anyway. I don't want to be shy anymore, and I also don't want to be boring. I jumped onto my bed ten minutes later and closed my eyes.
Riiing! Riiing!
I opened my eyes and looked over to the clock on my wall. It's already 6 am?
Get up, I told myself. I stood up and went out my room to brush my teeth.
30 minutes later, I grabbed my backpack while my dad walked down the stairs.
"Let's go Tiffany!"
I ran down the stairs with my bag and put on my black vans.
"What time will we get there?" I asked.
"Before 7:20. There might be too much traffic though on that street."
"I can walk if needed. I don't mind."
I sat down in the car and put in my AirPods. Any time I'm in the car, I always listen to music. Unless I forget my AirPods that is, which has happened a few times.
I yawned and closed my eyes, hoping to get a bit more sleep before arriving at school. My mind began to wander, back to the amusement park.
I wonder what ride I should go on first. Or what to do here first. The park seems very large after all. Oh! There's a stand with brochures. I walked over to the stand and looked for a map.
In the slot all the way to the left, there were a few maps. There we go, that was easier than I thought. I walked down the asphalt path and opened the map. Maybe I should see what each store has to offer and then go into the carousel.
At the left, there was a small store selling squishmallows. Oh my god, I have some of those at home! I grabbed a large cow and left it right next to the cash register a minute later. Now, time for the carousel.
I walked over to the carousel, waited for it to pause, and then entered it. Which pony should I sit on?
I opened my eyes and noticed my school. It was an old, brick building with three different floors.
"We're here."
"I know, bye!" I said while exiting with my bag. First day of school, I'm gonna crush the day.
I didn't crush the day, I thought while picking at the food on my plate. Today's lunch was chicken and rice that tasted strange. I sighed and thought about the day. My first class was English, where I talked to people but only because they talked to me first during a game of bingo. Why's it so hard to start conversations?
In Latin class, we went around to do introductions. I recognized a few people, but one person stood out. They were strangely tall and had dark brown hair.
"Hey there, is it fine if I sit here?"
I looked up. What are the chances?
"Yeah, go ahead."
It was the guy who stood out to me in Latin class. I inspected his face. He had glasses and greenish gray eyes. Wow, he's very attractive.
"You're in my Latin and math class right?" He asked.
"Yeah. What's your name?"
"My name is Moxie, he/him pronouns by the way."
"My name is Tiffany, any pronouns. Nice to meet you."
"Nice to meet you too."
I looked down at my food and continued to eat. What do I say now?
"I hope I don't fail Latin class again." He said.
"Oh, me too. Last year was a struggle."
"I agree, I couldn't focus at all. Like, I was very tempted to do other things."
"Yeah, me too. I just wanted to go on tiktok all day."
"I hated those teachers who asked you to have your camera on at all times."
"My math teacher was like that; Mr. Wetherby."
"Oh I had him too!" I exclaimed.
"He was so boring; I wanted to fall asleep the whole time."
The bell rang five minutes later. I threw away my lunch and grabbed my bag to leave.
"You're so tall." I said while Moxie walked next to me.
"I know," he answered. "What class are you going to next?"
"Spanish class in room 220."
"Oh my god, me too!"
"So that means we have three classes together!"
"Yeah, that's nice! Now I don't need to worry much about making friends."
I walked into the classroom and gasped. Luca?