Introduction

I haven't written a book on Wattpad in so long! It feels pretty good to be back, although this does give me flashbacks to all the cringy stuff I wrote in the past. Like the book about a person who can easily be manipulated, causing them to switch between good and bad all the time.
I'm not expecting this part of the book to be super long because it's talking about what will be inside this book. I did a lot of things, and this book will be the thing that incorporates it all together. I currently have a full book and 6 poems. I will be including all of those here. In addition I have one chapter written out of a new book. If I get the motivation, I'll finish it and include it here.
I'd like to take this chance to answer the question, why am I making this book? Also, who is Moxxie? To be honest, I don't know who Moxxie is to me right now. I mean, he used to be my best friend and then we dated, but now he's gone. I don't know where he is now, and I miss him a lot. I'm making this book to keep track of everything I have related to him. I hope, one day he'll return so I can show him this.
This whole book is dedicated to Moxxie, who I think I'll always love no matter how long he's gone for. To Moxxie, my number one fan and the guy who did his best to support me in whatever project I was doing. And I hope, wherever he is now that he's safe and will return.
Now, before the poems I'd like to start off with posting "The Amusement Park", a book I wanted to give to Moxxie but he never finished reading it.

Edit from January 2022: He and I are no longer together but I'm not scrapping this book. The poems have been moved to my depression hole but anyway enjoy this story!