My Best Friend the Date

Jane's POV

"Representatives of both Kate and Harry have confirmed yet another break up from the celebrity couple. However, Styles has lately been seen with his said to be best friend, Jane Rudd. The two were seen on many occasions before. However, the two have been seen being so loving at parks, ice cream shops, and even a children's hospital. Nothing from Rudd or Styles has been confirmed but rumor has it that the reason Kate and Harry broke up is because Jane is pregnant."

"Are you fucking serious!" I exasperated as I turned off the television and slumped on to the couch." For the love of life, I'm not fucking pregnant!"

I was currently on the couch being as lazy as ever with Max in my lap and Harry reclined next to me.

"Relax, it's almost time for my phone interview. The whole pregnant situation will blow over." He assured me.

"How could you possibly be okay with them talking shit about you?"

"I'm not okay with it," he corrected." However, I'll tolerate it."

"Wow, I'm Harry and I know big words." I mocked.

"Jane, there are some people here for Mr. Styles." Henry informed us.

"It's probably the crew. You can let them in Henry." Harry said.

With interviews, especially ones over the phone, it is important that there are people who are able to record both ends. There is always the possibility for words to be manipulated or recordings to be edited so this is just a precaution in order to have a original record of the conversation.

"Hey, mate," he greeted the lanky man with two cases of equipment." You can set up on the coffee table."

Harry introduced me one by one to each person.

The lanky and pale man was apparently Mark. Accompanying him were a gorgeously tanned woman named Hannah and a dark skinned fellow named John.

For a mere ten minute interview, they sure did bring plenty of supplies. I offered them some refreshments but they all politely declined.

"Harry, could you give me your phone?" Hannah asked and he followed her directions. She connected his phone with a wire coming from her laptop.

Hannah was actually really attractive which made me feel like crawling under a rock. I was only in some joggers and tank top while she looked like a model.

There goes my self esteem.

"Ready?" John asked.

He straighten up on the couch next to me and shut off the television. Harry nodded and they put their headphones on. They dialed the radio station and it rang a few times before a voice startled me.

"We are now here with the one and only Harry Styles from One Direction! Mate! How have you been?" Nick Grimshaw from BBC Radio 1 asked. His voice was heard loud and clear from the laptop.

"I've been good. You?"

"I've been great thank you."

"The album responses are once again a success. Congratulations on that."

"Thank you very much it's been quite a blessing. Thank you everyone who has been supporting us." Harrys thick accent made me giggle a bit.

"How's the preparation for the tour coming along?"

"It's been quite tiring if I do admit but it still is I'm grateful that I can do with the amazing crew we have with us."

Just then, Max began to bark and hop around in my lap. This was a keen sign that he wanted to play.