Right in front of you

It was late at night when Jimin stirred, feeling a warmth against him.
"You feel better," a familiar voice asked.
"I um I'm sorry for, Erm being a wimp,"
"Your not a wimp, your scared and have every right to be."
A gurgling sound was heard.
"Was that you or me," Jungkook asked
"Well I'm hungry are you?"
"We missed supper,let's raid the fridge,"
"Kookie?"
"Hmmm?"
"You stink of sweat!!"
"That's because I came from the gym! "
"Let's shower then meet in the kitchen?"
"What together?"
Jimin blushed," no silly go to your room!"
Jungkook laughed then bent to Jimins ear," one day we will....!"
Jimin tossed back a sassy retort," you might have to ask my boyfriend!"
He got up and ran into his bathroom while Jungkook stood up mulling over the others words, why didn't he like the sound of that?
Jimin found Jin had left some food for them both to heat up. Setting glasses of water and plates ready he heated it up and cut up some sliced fruit for after carrying it to the table as Jungkook came down.
"Wow this looks good,"
"Jin did it he's like a mother,"
The two sat and ate in silence. Once they felt full they took the dishes and washed them before going to sit on the sofas chatting.
"Did you like your time in the army ?" Jimin asked.
"Yes and no, it got annoying when I was treated differently because I was famous, also to be honest I'm not a fan of rules and regulations I support our country but think our military law needs updating."
"I know what you mean, I'm proud of my country but I don't think I should have to prove it by joining the army. As a group we could do so much more to bring in travellers making revenue for the country jobs for people to cope with a tourist industry and show the rest of the world we don't live in the dark ages."
"Wow I didn't know you felt like me!"
"The military doesn't like gays, I shouldn't have to be someone else to fit in, hell I could have left Korea and lived elsewhere where I'm accepted but part of me always hopes this country will change."
Jungkook yawned."sorry"
"Go to bed I'm ok,"
"Come to bed with me, your sheets will smell sweaty from me"
"I can change the bedding it's ok, I don't want to be a bother."
Jungkook sighed loudly," ok come to bed with me because I want you there!"
Jimin grinned " why didn't you say?" He got up and walked to Jungkooks room the other following.
"I don't normally sleep in anything but I'll put my boxers on if you want?"
"Your bed your rules just make sure nobody comes in to find us naked!"
"They won't they know not to disturb me!"
Jimin tried to look as though it didn't bother him when he stripped off quickly sliding under the covers, missing the lustful look from the other as his eyes wandered over Jimins body .
Jungkook climbed into bed and turned out the light.
"Night Kookie,"
"Night Jimin,"
The pair lay there feet apart neither falling asleep ten minutes later Jungkook reached out pulling Jimin to him finding his lips and kissing him," night Jiminee," kissing Jungkook back Jimin replied," night Kookie," he settled against Jungkook the other hugging him and within minutes both were asleep.
"JIMIN!! Oh god someone's taken him!!"
The loud noise disturbed the two sleeping peacefully, they mumbled then cuddled together.
"JUNGKOOK JIMINS GONE!!Oh...."
Jimin sat up dazedly followed by a tousled haired Jungkook.
The rest of the group stood there in the doorway staring at the two sleepy boys in bed.
"Ha ten bucks Hobi told ya!"
"You don't know just cos they are in bed together..."
"You two a couple?" Suga asked.
Jimin fully woke up then," what..., no!!"
"So why you sleeping here together,"
"Because I made Jimins bed all sweaty earlier and it was too late to change it after we had eaten and washed up,"
Jimin nodded trying his hardest not to look guilty.
"Damn!" Suga said.
As the group turned away Tae asked," did you bet on them being together?"
"Yer, they have always been all over each other,"
"I told him Tae, Jungkook doesn't do relationships....."
The voices faded as they walked away but Jimins heart felt heavy at the words he heard.
He shook himself and tried to make light of it,
"So nobody will come in eh?"
"Well I suppose it's different they were worried about you...."
"Yeh, we'll I better go and dress," he said quietly, sluding from the bed and just putting in bottoms before leaving to go to his own room where he stripped off the bed throwing it on the floor before remaking it with fresh sheets. After that he washed and dressed then carried the washing to the laundry area near the kitchen.
Jungkook meanwhile was feeling frustrated. Why did he feel guilty knowing Jimin had heard the others conversation? He wasn't into relationships hadn't he told Jimin himself? So why did he feel bad about it, why did he want Jimin to not think of him like that?
He left his room once dressed seeing Jimin go into the laundry room, he followed.
"Jimin..."
"Yer?"
"Don't think badly of me for not wanting a relationship will you?"
"Kookie....., it's your life not mine, we are both looking for different things, maybe....,we shouldn't be friends with benefits...., maybe it's not right to use each other like that?"
"I....., is that what you want?"
"I want you to feel free, this has obviously played on your mind, so it's affecting you, I don't want to be that irritating niggle so...., just friends it is."
Jimin walked out into the kitchen joining the others in their conversation while Jungkook stood frowning before coming out to join everybody.
"Hurry hurry, security is here Jimin you go first,"
It was forty minutes later and everyone was bustling around ready to leave.
A knock on the door had Jungkook checking before he let Jimin go out.
"We are right behind you ok?"
Jimin nodded going down in the lift with security.
The others stood waiting for the lift to go to the garage before they pressed the button but it stopped ground level.
"They must have the car out front for Jimin" RM said.
They pressed the button but the lift didn't move.
"Is it stuck?" Hobi asked.
RM phoned down to their drivers.
"Hey guys the lifts not coming up after Jimin and the guys got off at the ground floor is it......, what! Hurry get security there !!"
"What ,what is it?"
"They were supposed to go to the garage but haven't arrived, the security waiting in the garage is going to look."
Five minutes later the lift moved coming up,as the doors opened some security came out telling them to get back in the dorm.
"Where's Jimin?" Jungkook asked.
"A sleeping gas was dropped into the lift, we think they could have been hiding above the hatch, we found the security guys passed out and no Jimin, it looks like one of our guys tried to get out that's why the lift wouldn't move he was in the doorway."
"No!!! What the hell we promised Jimin he'd be safe what now!!!" Jungkook cried out looking around at the others horrified faces.
Jimin coughed, then opened his eyes.
"Ah finally awake,"
Jimins eyes felt sore, he remembered some smoke in the lift, he went to wipe his eyes but found he couldn't move his arms . Looking around he saw that he seemed to be in a basement only a small window letting light in. His arms were wrapped around a post and tied his feet taped together.
"W-who are you?"
A figure came towards him," me? I'm the person who should have been the seventh member before you stole my place."
"I , wasn't in charge of who they chose?"
The figure came nearer," You, your the delivery driver!"
"That's me, unfortunately you didn't get hurt as much as I hoped, never mind I can fix that!"
"Look the groups been together a while why now,?"
"You don't remember me do you?"
Jimin stared at the other frowning and then giving a start of recognition " ling Chung?"
"Oh so you do remember, well I was one of the best of course you do."
"I-I remember because we were told you had a breakdown and quit,"
"Breakdown! They call one small episode a breakdown! It was artistic stress, I knew I was the best but they kept saying I had to try harder, I shouldn't be told that so I walked out waiting for them to demand I come back they needed me!! Then I heard you got the place, you compared to me!"
Jimin could see the manic look in the others eyes, from what they had been told,king was found to be a manic depressive who couldn't cope with all the hard work, he believed he was better than the rest finally having a breakdown when he couldn't cope, he was offered help but ran away.
"You know I've hated you for years, I watched your every move, when I found where you were going in the military I paid some friends to make your life hell but they wouldn't kill you, then you left and I was trying to find you, imagine my surprise when I had to deliver Mail to a park Jimin. I sat and watched that house, you weren't very sociable were you but then I saw you come out and I knew I had the right person, I lost my job as I spent so much time watching your coming and goings. I pretended I still worked as a delivery driver when I came with that package, I was going to get you that night, I had it all planned, you'd open the box be hurt I'd break in and kill you...., but you had your friends around and then the blades didn't come out right, you made me so mad. I followed you all that night to your dorm, it's good that I've delivered there before Nobody questioned me walking around the place, then of course I had to plan how to get you alone, the gas canister was a great idea I came up with, hiding above the hatch pulling the pin and throwing it down you all dropped easily I just walked you out the front...., one of your guards wasn't quite out and tried to come after you, I tipped you into the boot of the car pretending to pack parcels.I telll you I'm a genius I'll show everyone what a mistake it was,any last words?