Music is music is music

The group were gathered in a meeting room at company headquarters. Each had a notebook in front of them and they were talking about the road they wanted their next album to go in.
"So seven songs then, what vibe , ?"
"Well maybe a mixture ,rap and dance?"
"Main singer or all?"the conversation went on. Jimin had been mainly silent but he suddenly spoke out.
"W-what about a fast dance type but sung in English and Korean."
Everyone turned and he sat back wishing he'd kept his mouth closed.
"That's brilliant Jimin we have lots of fans who speak English without us giving up our Korean roots!"
Jimin blushed smiling and sitting forward again.
"Well guys you can all put songs forward or give ideas....., now that was the easy part, now to the gym!!"
A lot of groans could be heard but Jungkook cheered he loved working out!
The gym was on another floor so each grabbed their gym wear changed and went  to workout.
Jimin knew he was unfit, after all he had been the one that had stayed in doing nothing the last six months.
At the gym he started on the running machine putting ear pods in and playing music . He was soon running at a steady pace, he was so into the music he forgot others were there and started singing along. His voice was sharp and pure it rang out and everyone was listening as they got on with their workout. Some even joined in and suddenly Jimin became aware of it , he stopped singing suddenly and slowed to a stop stepping off and removing his ear pods," sorry I forgot myself"
"No Jimin keep on, it was great and makes the workout easier!"
Glancing around the others nodded so when he moved to weights he was self conscious first of all but then as the others joined in he began to enjoy himself. Soon though he started getting tired and was struggling so he stopped singing and concentrated his breathing being used to carry on in the gym.
Tae noticed how tired Jimin looked and to save him embaressment stood up and said loudly,
"That's it I'm done!"
Jimin was relieved and he stopped too bending over to get his breath just as RM was about to make a remark about Tae being unfit," Tae you are......"
Tae gestured madly to the bent over Jimin who started standing up at RMs voice," totally right that's enough everyone" RM finished.
Jimin walked out to the shower giving RM and Tae a few seconds to explain about Jimin being tired and not wanting to show him up.
Jungkook was glad that they were all trying hard to make Jimin feel better.
Jimin had showered and was nearly dressed, he went to wait outside the dressing room sitting on a bench. He reached into his bag for his EarPods then remembered he'd left them on the top of his locker  he quietly made his way back stopping when he heard the others chatter as they got ready.
"Well done guys, Jimin would be mortified if he knew we could tell he was tired, this way it saved him embarrassment."
Said male was embarrassed, he knew they meant to be kind but he couldn't let them down so determined he would work extra hard to get fitter. He realised they were moving so quickly turned back swinging the door as if he had just come in," oh hey, I think I've left my ear pods on my locker,"
He ran there got his things and walked out to the others waiting for him.
Getting back to the dorm he put his gym stuff in the washing basket then replaced them with another set ready to sneak out later.
Everyone sat down to a late lunch , Jimin still  struggled with eating regularly .
"Come on Jimin you've used a lot of energy up, eat up," Jungkook said.
"Oh this is plenty,"
"Well now you make me feel like a pig I'll just eat what you do." Jungkook said knowing Jimin wouldn't like that.
"No...., maybe I should eat more.... And your not a pig" he placed more food on his plate missing the smile Jungkook gave the others,
"So I got a call from the manager,media has some how found out we are back to training, a tv station wants an interview,it's later today,so beside myself I want three volunteers....."
Jimin kept quiet , he didn't want to talk about the last six months or the military.
"I'll go," Jin offered
"I'm using the studio later so no thanks," Suga said
"Nah," Jungkook said when he saw Jimin hadn't offered.
"Looks like you two then " RM said pointing to Tae and Hobi who nodded."it's not til seven thirty so we leave at seven which means you three cook our meal before we go!"
Suga grumbled, Jimin nodded and Jungkook shrugged.
As everyone had finished , plates were cleared, then Jimin went to look in the fridge to see what they could prepare for the evening.
Jungkook suddenly leaned over," have we got any pork that's quick and easy and Tteokbokki ."
Jimin felt Jungkooks warm breath on him.
"I-I'll go get some ingredients,"
"I'll drive ," Jungkook said.
And that's how Jimin found himself seated next to Jungkook, secretly watching his strong hands on the wheel, daydreaming wondering what those hands would feel like running over his body.he was shaken from his daydream but Jungkooks voice.
"What...?"
"I said do you want to go for a coffee first?"
"What...,me and you?"
"Duh unless there's someone else sitting in the car, Yeh ."
Jimin blushed.
"Ok,"
Jungkook pulled up outside a coffee place that didn't look too busy,putting masks and hats on they climbed out.
Going inside they ordered their drinks then sat in a cubicle area away from others.
Jimin took a long sip of his sweet caramel coffee,
"Oh god,mmmmm"
Jungkook coughed then laughingly said," you sound like your about to cum!" He chuckled.
Jimin went beet red coughing erratically at the others words.
"Sssshhhh, (cough) what if someone heard."
"Jimin you sound like a frightened virgin not a grown man!!"
If anything Jimin went redder.
"What!"jungkook whisper yelled," you can't be!!"
"I'm not telling,"
"Jimin are you really??"
Jimin ignored the other picking his coffee cup up and drinking remembering not to moan.
A thumb suddenly swept across his top lip and he looked startled.
"Coffee moustache," jungkook explained thinking how soft Jimins lips were.
"Oh, er thanks,"
They drank their coffee and then Jungkook followed Jimin out to the car. He noticed how Jimin unconciously walked quite sexily.
Once in the car Jungkook started the conversation up again.
"So......, any reason why you've not fucked yet?"
Jimin tried to be forthright.
"Nobody has wanted too and it takes two."
"Oh come on, I can remember fans screaming at you about wanting you males and females."
"I guess I'm not much of a catch,"
Jungkook felt annoyed by the other putting himself down." Why do you do that? Why would you think that...., people would love to be around you!"
Jimin turned in his seat just as they pulled up at the shop.
"Is that so? Well I thought you were ok being around me and look what happened there!"
Jimin got out ignoring the other who sat stunned in the car. Fuck, did I mess him up that much he thought.
Jimin was pushing a trolley around finding the ingredients they needed, he didn't speak when Jungkook came up, they carried on with the shopping.
Jimin paid and they got back in the car, jimin turned his face to the window he felt ashamed of his outburst.
They got back to the garage and gathered the bags, stepping into the lift the pair spoke at the same time.
"Sorry I burst out like that"
"Sorry Jimin for making you feel unwanted"
They each gave a slight smile then looked away.
"Fuck it," Jungkook said putting the bags down and gripping Jimins face soundly kissing his lips.
"You are a very desirable person Jimin believe me,"
The doors opened and Jungkook picked the bags up and walked out, Jimin following with a dazed look.
Getting into the dorm they prepared the food ready for later.
Giving themselves a break each went to his own room, Jungkook to sort out the problem in his trousers and Jimin to roll around on his bed in shock, Kookie kissed me he squealed into his pillow.