Chapter 11

Jimin slammed his fist against the wall as soon as he got into his room.

"Fcking hell!! This isn't what I wanted!! How the hell are Taehyung and Jungkook are getting along so well when they just got married? Are they pretending to be in love or what? Ugh Idk why I'm getting so worked up but I need to find out. It's bothering me for strange reasons."

"Jimin, open the door." Mrs. Park called him, interrupting his thoughts.

"Yes mom. What is it?"

"You are back home after so long. So can't I spend some time with you?"

"Of course mom, you can." Jimin faked a smile while replying as he was about to plan something against Taekook. Suddenly, his eyes lit up as another plan came to his mind.

"Mom, you love me right?"

"What kind of stupid question is that? You're my son, ofc I love you dear."

"Then you wouldn't like if someone hurts your son right? I was humiliated by the Kims you know? I actually went there to apologise to Jungkook and-"

"What? What did they say to you? They dare hurt my precious son-"

"Mom, calm down. It's alright. I want you to help me with something."

"What is it? Is it about Taehyung and Jungkook?"

"Yup mom. They seem to getting along well? They even went to a honeymoon."

"What rubbish? I'm sure honeymoon was just a show off. I mean they just got married. I'm sure Jungkook still loves you. Well anyways, it's not like that I care about that kid now. He's Kim's son-in-law now. It's good that he's no longer in your life. He doesn't deserve my precious son."

Meanwhile, Jimin was lost in his thoughts again. He didn't want to listen to his mother's unnecessary rambling. He just wanted to know if the things are well between Taekook or not and seems like he's right. They're just pretending to be in love.

However, Jimin's mother stopped speaking when she saw a guy named "Yoongi" calling him.

"Jimin, who's this 'Yoongi' guy calling you? He has a heart emoji beside his name...are you dating him?

"Huh? Sorry I was spacing out. And yes mom, I'm dating Yoongi. He's a rapper that goes by the name Agust D. He's my boyfriend."

"Omg for real? You're dating a singer? I'm so happy for you. I'll hold a party and will announce your engagement–"

"Mom, chill out. There's no need to rush. And please leave I wanna talk to him."

"Oh alright. Come downstairs after few hours for lunch."

"Sure." Jimin sighed and then picked up the call, "Hello?"

"How are you doing? I assume that you're in Korea?" Yoongi asked, calmly.

Jimin was surprised. He thought Yoongi will burst out in anger like before since he came to Korea without telling him.

"So you do know I'm in Korea."

"Yeah, at first I was worrying about you cuz you suddenly left. You were injured. I even called your manager but he said he tried to call you several times but you didn't pick up. Then a thought came across my mind and I assumed that you might be in Korea. Guess I was right."

"So you aren't mad at me?"

"If I said I'm mad at you, will you come back?"

"No way hyung–"

"Then there's no point in getting mad at you cuz you always do what you want, without caring about anything or anyone, even if it's right or wrong. Anyways, take care of yourself and Just remember not to trouble anyone."

"Huh? What do you mean by 'not to trouble anyone'? Are you talking about Jungkook?"

"Seems like you got it. Now enjoy your time with your family. Well, I'll call later–"

"Wait the f*ck up, hyung!! Why do you care about my ex-fiancé so much?"

"And why are you still so worked up in ruining others' lives?"

Jimin stayed silent before cutting the call. He was already frustrated and now Yoongi's making it hard for him.

––––

Jungkook sighed in relief that he's back home. He has to attend some extra meetings today, thus he's much more tired that usual. On his way to bedroom, he got to know from Namjoon that Taehyung has gone to Hobi's house and he isn't back yet. So he thought it might take some time for Taehyung to come back and decided to enjoy his bath.

But who knew Taehyung would be back so soon.

"Hyung, are you in the bathroom?" He called out, knocking on the door, startling Jungkook.

"Wait–he's back??" Jungkook thought as he heard Taehyung knocking on the door.

"Hyung, are you done? Can I use the bathroom now?"

"Wait–" Jungkook replied as he was wrapping the towel around his waist. However in an attempt of doing that, he didn't noticed the soap on the floor and slipped. "Ouch! F*ck–"

"Hyung, what happened? Are you okay?"

"F*ck no, I slipped on this f*cking soap and I landed hard on my butt. It hurts!!" Jungkook mentally cried.

Meanwhile Taehyung became worried as he wasn't getting any answer. He was thinking worse. He feared what if Jungkook fainted?! So without any second thought, he used all his energy in pushing the door and barged into the bathroom.

"Hyung I'm sorry for coming in without permission but are you okay?!"

"T-T-T-T-TAEHYUNG?!?!?!" Jungkook's eyes widen as he was completely naked!!

Meanwhile Taehyung's jaw dropped. He immediately apologized and went outside.

"Hyung I'm extremely sorry–I was worried that something might have happened–"

"It's fine..." Jungkook couldn't say anything as Taehyung saw him in this state. He got up clearly, wrapped the towel around his waist and came out.

"Um...you can use the bathroom now..." Jungkook said avoiding any eye contact with Taehyung.

"Yeah thanks and don't worry I didn't see anything." With that Taehyung went inside leaving Jungkook speechless.