Chapter 03

[a/n: guys are you ok with mreg? Pls say yes or no. It's imp for this story to proceed.]

----------

Jimin was eating his breakfast silently whereas Yoongi just watched him eating. It's been hours the couple came into a restaurant  but Jimin's been avoiding speaking to Yoongi when he's the one who called the rapper.

"I just brought you here...on a date and you aren't saying anything." Yoongi said in a calm manner.

"Yeah, cuz I haven't finished my breakfast. I don't talk while eating. Plus, this is not a date." Jimin replied.

"Fine...atleast tell me how are you feeling after whatever happened?" Yoongi asked but only received an annoyed sigh from Jimin.

"Okay. Finish your food and then let's talk. I'll be right back." Yoongi said, abruptly getting up from his seat and went outside.

After a few minutes, Jimin came outside after finishing his breakfast knowing Yoongi paid for both of them. He saw Yoongi standing near the door.

"Are you crazy? Why are you standing here? What if you get mobbed? You didn't even bother to bring your bodyguard with you!!"

"My bad." Yoongi muttered and Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Let's talk about whatever you wanna say....in your car." Jimin said and started walking towards the parking area with Yoongi trailing behind.

After few minutes of walking, they finally reached the parking area. They met some of Suga's fans in their way. Thankfully, those fans just took an autograph and left peacefully.

"So what did you want to talk about hyung?"

"You gotta stop these bullshits. Let's start anew."

"What bullshits? And we are already in a stable relationship. What's there to start a new one?"

"Jimin....the sole reason of you going to Seoul was because of Jungkook's wedding with your cousin right? Don't you dare try to deny that."

"I won't deny. It's true." Jimin shrugged his shoulders as if it was nothing.

"That's f*king ridiculous, Jimin!!" Yoongi snapped.

"Don't meddle in my business!!" Jimin snapped back.

Yoongi sighed and plopped against the drivers seat.

"It's impossible to speak to you. I'll drop you to your home. Don't forget we have to attend Taemin's concert to attend." Yoongi said as he drove the car to Jimin's house.

The ride was silent. Jimin kept looking outside while Yoongi kept glancing at him from time to time.

After a few hours of ride, they finally reached their destination.

"We are here."

"Thanks for the ride." Jimin said got out of the car but suddenly stopped in his tracks when Yoongi said the next few words.

"Jimin, stop meddling with other people's business. Stop ruining other's lives and pls focus on 'us'." Yoongi emphasized the word 'us'.

Jimin sighed and went near the car's window, "Would you like to go to Seoul with me?"

"Huh? That's off-topic-"

"Please don't say no. I swear the reason isn't Jungkook. I'll introduce you to my parents. I'll book our tickets soon. Let's meet tonight then. Bye babe~" Jimin gave a flying kiss to Yoongi and immediately went inside without giving any chance for the other to speak.