Chapter 05

Taehyung and Jungkook were packing their things for their honeymoon trip. Everyone in the house were very excited as if it's their honeymoon trip not Taekook's.

"Taehyung, don't go hard on Jungkook and don't you dare break the bed." Namjoon said and everyone in the room burst out in laughter.

"Hyung!! What are you saying?! Our relationship haven't gotten that far..." Taehyung mumbled the last sentence and glanced at Jungkook only to find him staring back at him.

"Chill, I'm just joking. And who knows what happens." Namjoon whispered.

"Okay, enough of your jokes. Let them be...however they like. Taehyung, Jungkook, hurry up or else you'll be late." Mrs. Kim announced.

It was nearly 8 in the morning. Taekook was getting ready to leave. Namjin left no chance to tease Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Jungkook, all the best. Prove to Taehyung that you're the best power bottom in this whole world." Jin whispered into Jungkook's near, earning a whine from the younger.

"Hyung...what are you saying? Nothing will happen!!"

"Chill, I'm just joking, Kook. But you never know... things might change once you get there and get to know each other."

"Jungkook, hurry up. It's almost time."

"Bye hyung. Mom's calling me. I'll talk to you later, on the video call." Jungkook took his backpack and left. Everyone bid them bye as Taekook got inside the car and left.

————

Meanwhile, Yoongi was busy making music. He was producing an instrumental. He was so immersed in his work that he didn't notice his boyfriend entering his studio.

Jimin smirked and screamed near his ear, "HEYYYYYY!!!!"

"What the hell, Jimin?! You scared the shit out of me."

"Haha, that was my motive. Anyways, are you done with your work?"

"Not really. I messed it up because of you. So, why are you here?"

"Why? Can't I visit my boyfriend in his studio?"

"That's not what I mean Jimin. It's my working hours right now, that's why I was asking that."

"Hmm. So the reason I'm here is....tada~" Jimin happily showed two tickets which made Yoongi confused.

"What are these tickets?"

"These are tickets for The Maldives trip. I got 3 days off. Besides there are no more fashion shows this month...and you also don't have a comeback this year...so why not we spend some quality time together?"

"I get your point but are you talking about going now?"

"Obviously. Our flight is in 2 hours so hurry up hyung. I've already done packing, so you just need to pack your bags real quick."

"Jimin, you know I can't go right now....not at this moment, I'm literally busy-"

"Pls, Yoonie hyung... it's just a matter of 3 days. You will feel fresh after coming back from the trip and then you can work again. Pls don't say no." Jimin pouted and showed his puppy eyes which made Yoongi's heart melt.

"Fine..." Yoongi sighed in defeat, "I'll go...since you're showing your puppy eyes. Lemme talk to my manager."

"Yaayyy!! Then let's go home and pack your bags real quick." Jimin was overflowing with happiness.