Chapter 01

REMINDER: Do NOT mix up fanfic world and reality. This is just a work of fiction‼️

----------------

"Mr. Park, where is your son?" Mr. Jeon asked; getting enraged.
Meanwhile, the whole Park family was getting shame because of their one and only son, Park Jimin.

"Mr. Park, I'm asking you something. Don't tell me your son ditched this wedding and ran away."

Jimin's father said nothing. He just had his head hung low. He had no courage to face anyone right now. He can't believe his son would do something this low. The guests have already started humiliating the Parks.

"I've nothing against you, Mr. Park. But this is about my son, Jungkook. He's innocent here. Look at him; standing there with a blank-emotionless face. Why did your son betray my son like this, when he was the one who promised my son that he will marry him...why?! He should have backed off if he was against this idea of marriage. He even got engaged to my son. Everyone including Jungkook asked him about whether he's ready to get married or not and Jimin confidently said yes. Then why?!" Mr. Jeon said trying to hold back his tears as he glanced on Jungkook again.

"I'm really sorry, Mr. Jeon. I'm so sorry. I never thought Jimin will do such a thing. He told us he's going to Paris for a work and he promised us he will come back. I feel so ashamed. I didn't knew that Jimin will betray us like this. I know sorry won't solve anything but still I'm asking for forgiveness from you, and from Jungkook too." Mr. Park pleaded but Jungkook didn't respond. His mind was blank..it seems. He never thought Jimin, the love of his life will betray him like this.

"Mr. Park, I can't see my son breaking down like this...you've to pay for your son's mideeds. Therefore, get ready cuz I'm gonna destroy Park Corporations."

"What? You can't do that Mr. Jeon!! Why are you bringing our companies into this? That's unfair!! Also, did you forget Park Corporations has the same power as Jeon Corporations. And we have already decided to do business together!!" This time, Mrs. Park spoke up.

Hearing Mrs. Park, Mrs. Jeon scoffed, "Mrs. Park, I am convinced you're as shameless as your son. You still have the guts to speak after you son ran away like a thief?! Now who's gonna take responsibility of my son?! You won't take it ofc. You're a mother too, so you should understand another mother's pain right? But no, it seems like you're supporting your son's wrong actions. Your son broke my son's heart and I won't stay quiet at all. And forget about that deal. There's no way I'll be doing business with your company. Never!! My son's happiness is much more important to me than this deal. Also, this isn't a contact marriage or anything!!"

It was a chaos in the wedding hall. Soon, the Kims have also arrived. Mrs. Kim frowned seeing all this commotion. Namjoon and Jin were already at the wedding venue as they decided to help with the preparations. Taehyung, who was trailing behind his mother, immediately went towards his hyungs to ask what was happening as he couldn't spot Jimin anywhere. He heard a bit of whatever happened as the guests were whispering about the Parks. Meanwhile, Mrs. Kim had no idea bcz she had just arrived at the wedding venue.

"What's going on?" Mrs. Kim asked gaining everyone's attention.

"Sis...it's-" Mr. Park gasped seeing his elder sister.

"Mom...Jiminie hyung-"

"Tae, I told you not to whisper infront of others. It's bad manners."

"Sorry mumma."

"Juyeon, now care to explain what happened? What's with all this commotion?" Mrs. Kim asked her brother before turning her full attention towards the Jeons.