𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝒎 𝒖 𝒎 𝒎 𝒚

You made it to the nearest city to resupply and Evy dragged you off to a women's clothing stand

Though, the second you arrive, everyone in the bazaar gasped and bowed before you.

"الأميرة آجا نينيت، سيكون من الشرف أن أرتدي ملابسك. مجانا."

Princess, it would be an honor to dress you. Free of charge.

It made you thankful you spoke the language.

"شكرًا لك"

Thank you.

A woman pulled you into the back and gave you a beautiful white kalasiri with straps that delicately slung over both your shoulders. 

Stepping out, she gave your privacy to pull it on before her workers returned to help you with the adornments.

They placed a lapiz lazuli necklace on your neck with matching bracelets and earrings, while a younger girl slid expertly woven sandals on your feet. And the final touch was a golden tiara that acted as a band around my forehead, lined with rubies, and diamonds and a teardrop lapis hanging in the front.

Walking over to a mirror, you gasped at the sight of yourself.

You'd never been so beautiful, and praises of the women around you did nothing to help the glo on your cheeks. 

 You felt like a princess, but the outfit and jewelry were entirely too expensive to receive for free.

Exiting the tent, you approached the woman who owned the stall, handing the woman five-hundred pounds.

"أشكرك أيتها الأميرة" 

Thank you, princess!

You assured her no thanks was needed before turning around and heading over to your brother and the Brits.

Evy had changed into a beautiful black dress with a see-through veil that rested gracefully on her nose bridge. 

Rick made no effort in hiding the way his eyes followed her every move, as if he was a dog with a bone.

Men.

"(y/n)?" He raised a brow, confused, as he turned his attention to you.

"Why did they dress you in that?" Jonathan asked.

"I don't know," you answered with a shrug. "They kept calling me Princess Aja-Nenet, so they probably think I'm her."

Just then, two men walked up to you with a beautiful black horse in tow. 

She was freshly groomed, her coat shiny and sleek, along with a saddle and bridle completely adorned in lapis and gold.

"خذها مجانا. حصان يصلح للأميرة."