Inner peace

As I had my eyes shut and waited for whatver was about to happen, I was left waiting and waitng but nothing happened. I could hear fighting going on and when I opened my eyes I saw All Might fighting the nomu as well as Shigaraki getting arrested and beaten up by heroes. I mean serves him right for actually being so dumb to attack a damn hero school. 

I totally forgot this a hero school and that these two aren't the only heroes at all.

How could I forget that?

Damn it...

Whelp... it's over for the LOV now for sure.

I mean they surely didn't expect to keep on living after pursuing me that much?

Did they really think I wouldn't switch sides at all?

Did they think I will shut my mouth and stay here?

HAH!

I will tell them everything I know.

That was what I thought as Eraserhead managed to get me up again. It was over for the LOV the moment they throw me out. There was no doubt that they lost a good strategist but they lost way more after doing this. They wanted to kill me?! Guess what I was a deadly snake who was already around their neck. One bite and it was over and that one bite was now.

Eraserhead: Are you okay?

Me: Mh! Thanks to you I am not dead.

Hound Dog: Thank god.

Aizawa: But you are bleeding. I'll get you to RG.

This was how the hero started to care about me. It was already the moment he picked me up but now I knew why. He felt the resposibility to give back a favor he owned to my mother. I didn't had anything against it since I really needed help and just talking to them helped me a bit.

Then there was also the thing about the LOV throwing me out. I didn't had any place left to be then be there for this hero. I wanted to see and give them a chance. I really wanted to see where this would go. Maybe just maybe it would be worth it but who knew that it would be the best choice in my life I did.

Just 2 months after everything happening and me and Hound Dog were good friends now. He did take all the time I needed to be with him and talk about everything. It turned out that my blood lust was really something my mind came up after I wished for revenge it was something that never was being satisfied as my guilt wouldn't let me have it. 

Whelp who knew that the human mind was this delicate.

Nezu: Ah Usagi, I see you like this new room.

Me: Mh! Thanks soo much for everything again.

Nezu: There is no need to thank me after all the information you gave us. It is only thanks to you that we could arrest the LOV.

Me: No, it's their own damn fault for actually attacking a hero school.

Nezu: That was indeed very dumb. 

Me: Anways why are you here?

Thanks to Nezu I got my very own room at UA. Since I told them I really didn't wish to become a hero, Nezu and Aizwa as well as Hound Dog took it upon themselves to make a place for me. In fact since they knew about my analysing ability and also me being the LOV advicer as well as strategist, they decided to just create a new role at UA for me. They also said something about the line that it would be better for me to be here than out there in case a villain was aobut to pay me back.

Whelp who knows what they meant with that since I was sure there was no villain who was dumb enough to do that anyways.

Nezu: Ah how are the analyses going along?

Me: I am already done with them. Here are the files you asked from me.

Nezu: These will help the police a lot.

Me: Mh. Probably oh and here are the things Vlad kept asking me too.

Nezu: I'll deliver it to him on my way. Thank you and you should take a rest Usagi.

Me: I will.

Nezu: That was not a suggestion it was an order kid. If you overwork yourself RG will have your head and I assure you, this is something you don't want to experience.

Me: Oh okay thanks.

This was how I now was actually working here and doing some analysis on the heroes in training. In fact I was an advisor for the heroes in training to make them use their quirks ot the fullest. Each time the heroes had a hero lesson I would be there too watching over each one of them and doing my thing. 

That was something Eraserhead was proud of ever since he found out that this was something I loved doing before I became who I became and now I was actually really happy not needed to even to think about what happened.

It was like I came to term with myself. I also stopped hearing these screams and voices in my head. Now I finally found my own peace and I was not only having my peace but I was actually helping out too.

This was how I made sure to redeem myself.

I might have killed soo many people but by training these heroes to be better I was about to make sure that there was no chance a villain like myself could be born this easily anymore. Maybe the society was broken but it couldn't be healed at easy the only thing one could do was try and prevent things and with the next generation of heroes, I was sure that things would look different now.

There was after all no way anyone could forget my name so easily. The students here owed me a lot too.

I was sure the next heroes generation would be a lot different. Not only did they knew about quirkless people sufferin, quirk discrimination as well as going beyond their own limits but they also knew to be human and when it was time to act. This was what a heroes quality were and I was making my very own difference and redeeming myself too.

Whelp better go now and continue helping out. There are soo many heroes in training to help and soo many things to do. Life was short but I was sure to make the most of it now that I found my peace.

~~END~~

A/N: Thanks for reading this and I hope you enjoyed reading this too!