What in the name of-

So you know when you tell people don't to do something and they still do it? No? Well then listen cafefully because this stupid Pomeranian was about to spill my past to them. It was known to the public who I was but I was mainly known for being the killer of my mother. No one really cared about the why or how a quirkless kid could end like this at all. 

Bakugo: I-

Me: STOP!

Bakugo: It has to be fucking said.

Me: No it doesn't! It's my past and not yours!

Bakugo: Fuck you Nerd.

Me: Sorry but I am not into that fettish but love you too.

Bakugo: Tsk!

Aizawa: *sigh* Either you say what is going on or he says it.

Me: No and I am still sticking with that.

Aizawa: *sigh* Bakugo explai-

Now, now. You didn't think I would let them just be there and tell my history without my approval, did you? Did anyone really think that? No fucking way! I was still Usagi and I knew more than just one way to get out of my situation.

I really don't wanna kill anyone but I will injure people if that means I can get out of this.

And you Kacchan you just deserve this!

While I did say that in my thoughts, I readied the butterknife which I got from Aizawa's houshold and attacked in an instand. No one really was pepared for me just pouncing at Bakugo with a butterknife but I ensure you a butterknife can hurt as well and I not only stabbed him with that butterknife but also had it around his neck. It might not be as effective as a normal knife but it was still a knife.

Me: Anyone says something wrong and I he is done.

I was close to Aizawa and I knew that it was easy for the man to actually react and do something against me but the thing was... I was serious and they couldn't know if I was bluffing or not. Besides Bakugo was bleeding and cursing at me now.

Me: Shut it Kacchan.

Bakugo: Fuck Izuku!

Me: Oh now you know my name?! Took you long enough mister I will be the next number 1. 

Bakugo: Fuck you.

Me: Still not into that.

Bakugo: I'll fucking...

Me: What? Kill me?! Go on! Guess what, you would do me a huge favor.

Slowly but surely I stood up with him in my arms and went to the window. Of course I was watching the class as well as every single one of the people there. I wanted to die and not live but something was actually wrong. When I got to the darn window, I saw something that made shivers run down my spine and it was such a bad timing too.

Me: For real now...

With a kick, I threw Bakugo away from me turned around opened the window and threw the butterknife I had in my hand out.

Me: YO CRUSTY!

That really all it took for the handy man of the LOV to look up at the window and me. Too bad for him that I had such a great aim with the knife that it really hit him eventho he was just basically walking 2 or 3 meters away from the building.

Oh when he looked up and when the knife hit him, the scream heard was more than music in my ears. It was soo bad that I wanted to actually get out and kill him for what he did to me. I wanted to see him suffer and have the blood in my hand. The whole imagine in my mind was soo aluring that I jumped up on the window sill and looked down at him.

Crusty: DAMN BASTARD SWITCHED SIDES!

Me: YOU NEVER WANTED ME CRUSTY FAIRY!

Crusty: BITCH CALL ME FAIRY ONE MORE TIME AND!

Me: CRUSTY RUSTY FAIRY!

It was at that moment that I felt something being wrapped around my torso and plunging me back. That was also the moment the alarm went off and the school went into full lockdown mode. Oh whelp I had my fun with the damn crusty bastard anyways.

Aizawa: *sigh*

Me: What?

Aizawa: You have to do this?

Me: Ahm dah!

Iida: Sir, the LOV just-

Aizawa: I saw.

Me: And they are bitches.

Mina: I can't believe you calle him a fairy.

Me: Why not?

Bakugo: You fucking stabbed me!

Me: Oh please as if you didn't do that to me with a pencil too.

Bakugo: Fair enough.

Denki: Wait you stabbed him?

Me: Oh he did more than that.

Bakugo: And now you wanna talk?

Me: Fuck you!

Bakugo: Tsk!

Aizawa: *sigh* Todoroki, Iida you guys are in charge of the class.

Iida: Yes Aizawa-sensei!

Tsu: Where are you going?

Me: To that mindfucking dog?

Tsu: Mindfucker?

Bakugo: Why didn't I think about that?

Me: Because you stupid.

Bakugo: Whatever Nerd.

It was just like that, that I was actually dragged while Bakugo was basically walking but also grabbed by his arm while we walked to Hound Dog's office as well as RG's. I bet this was more less because of Bakugo's wound. So all in all, Aizawa put Bakugo in RG's care and I was dragged back to the mindfucker.

Me: Long time no see Mindfucker.

Hound Dog: *sigh* Why is he here again?

Aizawa: The LOV decided to raid UA and this idiot was about to jump out a window not to mention he stabbed Bakugo.

Hound Dog: Stabbed not killed?

Me: Nah! That idiot doesn't deserve it!

Hound Dog: I get it.... A history.